Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

I been hoppin on, spending the wheel then hopping off some days I need to get plugged back in tho and stop playing

I'm getting on right now.... Bout to see who on... If there's any money to be made tonight

Logged in just to observe niggas on kill cam after I sent my kill teams their way.
It’s best when you find a nigga on the map who appears to be out the way minding his own business then send them goons

Logged in and got a free 1,000,000 so I let that cannon ring out for old time sake.

Nigga was heated and hit me with it like 6 times when he caught me outside

giphy.gif

im also cool wit that release timeline cause 5 is still going pretty strong right now

2022-2023

I been thinking about getting back on the past few days, especially this week cuz I used to grind them bunkers out.....

But 70+m in the bank 10m in chips

I don't really need the money... It's about the fun at this point. I like running with steady crews... An all my GTA crews are getting into other games....

My most recent hiest crew into some shit called Snow Runner....I saw the previews.... It just ain't my thing.

We was making like 2-3 million a night. Buying everything that came out. That was fun.

Playing by myself making maybe 500k ain't really motivating me right now.... Especially now I got that same bug for unlocking shit on COD....

i'll only go back when they entice me with a new update

last few times i got on just to spin the wheel or cause I saw they were giving away money

they stay giving it away now tho, i think u get 500k just for logging in right now

I used to want it on PC bad when it dropped but those niggas be on some other shit on there

plus i think they cracked down on the modding on PC n that was the main reason for me even wanting it

I used to want it on PC bad when it dropped but those niggas be on some other shit on there

plus i think they cracked down on the modding on PC n that was the main reason for me even wanting it

Im actually puttinh together a pc right now . They didnt cracked down frm what i seen so far online .

The modding on gta 5 is insanely dope. Seen one vid homie flew from la to updated nyc in a presidential airplane and jus ran around nyc fuckin shit up in a Ferrari. Amazing.

Back