Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

word, i got a full vehicle cargo garage.

thats the one I been sitting on the longest and wanting to sale. I heard it brings more money in the end but people dont fuck w/ it cause its more of a grind. A while back I was running the hell out of those missions n my garage is still full from it

yea man, I had to hop off

we wouldn't of been able to do that shit anyways cause those missions require more than 2 people i think

double money bunker week was good to me, back over 50 million after buying all them cars n tags n shit

Ya'll ever heard the story of how I was crowned the King of Fades..?

Gather around boys and girls.. as we take a trip down memory lane.

i was the new nigga on the block..and them ILCN niggas had been talking wreckless since they knew i repped a different set (Shoutout to all the iLL Gang originals) on xbox... that was until this day came

(Feel free to skip to the end, i won and got last kill)

Maaannn.. I beat the goofy outta all them niggas. leaving ILCN Stew wit no choice but to make me his second in command out the gate.

I aint even gone get into how I was winning just by pistol whipping and head shotting niggas wit only a pistol during all the big ass free for all death matches we ran back then.. them niggas used to be out that hoe wit MG Combats, assault rifles n all that shit but I aint let that phase me..

I was still out that hoe bussin'

tenor.gif

But like I said, i aint gone get into all that. Maybe i'll play the tapes some other day if I can find em on the ps4

Man I got a whole hiest crew now....

We be making 2-3 million a night.....

I would be over 100 million right now... But I keep buying extravagant shit

Stew hopped on one night, made that nigga an easy million....

Set my little cousin up to make major money moves

Fuck wit me you know I got it....

Back