Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Grand Army (CANCELED After 1 Season)

Anyone watched/watching this shit?

I'm not finished but conflicted about some shit.

Havent got around to it. Worth a watch or naw?

Can't lie I ignored it cause it felt a little too youthful for me but after putting it on last night when I couldn't sleep I ended up knocking out like 3-4 episodes straight.
It's a solid show. One of the characters storylines got me kinda tight tho.

I don't agree.

You my nigga but you don't like shit lmao.
Nah, after the first episode everything went downhill. The only character worth anything is Dominique, she's the breakout actor.

I didn't care about the sexual assault story.

I didn't care about the Asian unabomber and her losing her friend cause she was acting like a fuck nigga.

Nah, after the first episode everything went downhill. The only character worth anything is Dominique, she's the breakout actor.

I didn't care about the sexual assault story.

I didn't care about the Asian unabomber and her losing her friend cause she was acting like a fuck nigga.

The Asian chick crazy af. Lol. That shit stupid.

The sexual assualt story is why I came in the thread. On one side I'm like they did her dirty and they need to get them whiteboy tf outta here on the other side I feel like that shit was instant karma. Fdb. And she threw dude she dissed under the bus and almost got him fucked up when he didn't do nothing. But at least for his sake they didn't press charges.

I can't stand having to feel bad for her after how she did him before that shit went down in the taxi. That fucked with me lol.

And yeah love Dominique's character. When she was at the interview for the internship I felt that shit. That was some amazing writing and it hit different for me cause I could really relate.

Gonna finish it tonight I think. About to start episode 8.

The Asian chick crazy af. Lol. That shit stupid.

The sexual assualt story is why I came in the thread. On one side I'm like they did her dirty and they need to get them whiteboy tf outta here on the other side I feel like that shit was instant karma. Fdb. And she threw dude she dissed under the bus and almost got him fucked up when he didn't do nothing. But at least for his sake they didn't press charges.

I can't stand having to feel bad for her after how she did him before that shit went down in the taxi. That fucked with me lol.

And yeah love Dominique's character. When she was at the interview for the internship I felt that shit. That was some amazing writing and it hit different for me cause I could really relate.

Gonna finish it tonight I think. About to start episode 8.

Watching the next episode now Tim's a fuckboy for not letting it go after the fact. He should have told the DA he didnt understand in the moment what was happening because shit was fucked up and they just had a wild argument. But I'm seeing now he just let it happen and didn't man up when he had a chance after the fact. That's fucked up.

i watched it still i thought it was pretty good . i didn't like asian chick storyline or the gay dude

I didn't even mind the gay storyline tbh. It wasn't od and they eased into it. I was just glad it wasn't the black kids lol. I woulda been tight.

When I kept seeing the 2 young kings on the poster ads I figured it was on some low key gay shit that's why I didn't watch. But it wasn't that.

Back