Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Gotham Knights

I never played any of the Arkham games. Do you need to play those to know what's going on in this joint?
Damn. Really? I think you can get all of them on PS4 still. They were fun. I sucked at making the huge fight combos though. I don't think I was able to beat all of the challenges in those games

Damn. Really? I think you can get all of them on PS4 still. They were fun. I sucked at making the huge fight combos though. I don't think I was able to beat all of the challenges in those games

Word? I may have to circle back... if it's on the PS4..

Been looking for something to play lately anyway

I never played Origins all the way through but I saw that Deathstroke battle on YouTube so I was hyped when I found out he was in Knight.

Imagine my disappointment when that shit turned out to be a bullshit ass tank battle.

Knight was my least favorite outta the core 3 because of the Batmobile.

I never played Origins all the way through but I saw that Deathstroke battle on YouTube so I was hyped when I found out he was in Knight.

Imagine my disappointment when that shit turned out to be a bullshit ass tank battle.

Knight was my least favorite outta the core 3 because of the Batmobile.
Came here to say this.
Those tank battles ruined the game for me. So one thing that Knight did take from Origins was recreating a crime scene. That shit was dope as hell.

Forget what some of y'all talking about, I enjoyed those batmobile missions. I would have rather faced Deathstroke in hand to hand combat but that didn't take away from anything.

Only thing I agree with.

This shit is easily first day for me
Batman has pretty much been one of my favorite forms of entertainment to dive into from the comics, games, movies, he'll I even collect Batman toys. my first VHS ever at 2 years old was Batman 89 so I LOVE some Batman shit..But I never once gave a fuck about his family, just find it dumb compared to how solid Batman stories are alone.

Like somebody said I'm pretty sure Batman faked his death and will still be in the game at the end so I'm in it for that alone.

I loved Arkham Knight. Bought my PS4 for the bundle. The batmobile was cool to me, the whole "running people over only tazes them" thing was corny and my only complaint. I enjoyed the tank combat. Jumping off a roof and landing in the Batmobile was GOAT to me

So this ain’t the same continuity as the Arkham games? Because in Arkham Knight when Bruce did the Knightfall Protocol and blew everything up it still hinted that he just faked his death and was still operating as Batman.

Im about 50% sure that Bruce is in it, faked his own death as a way to fight against the court, half way through the game or towards the end - hell, the bat might be DLC lol - Bruce shows up to help the fam fuck up the court, Bruce knows they don't stand a chance against the Talons n shit.

With the fam and the court they really have all the ingredients to make the story compelling af.

Like somebody said I'm pretty sure Batman faked his death and will still be in the game at the end so I'm in it for that alone.

Lol @ believing Batman really dead, like ever

If I was Superman and I personally turned Bruce into ash with Heat Vision, I'd still be looking over my shoulder at night

Yup all three are there except for Arkham Origins. Still never get why its not on PS4 yet. I know it wasn't done by Rocksteady but still should have been ported.
Origins is on ps4 but you have that have that psnow thing unfortunately

Back