Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Gotham Knights

So this ain’t the same continuity as the Arkham games? Because in Arkham Knight when Bruce did the Knightfall Protocol and blew everything up it still hinted that he just faked his death and was still operating as Batman.

So this ain’t the same continuity as the Arkham games? Because in Arkham Knight when Bruce did the Knightfall Protocol and blew everything up it still hinted that he just faked his death and was still operating as Batman.
I’m guessing it doesn’t has to be since this not the same team that made arkham knights

No Batman? Lost 50% interest. Both Robins? Lost another 25%. I'm 25% excited for this. It's just me, I've always hated the "batman family", just never found the others interesting at all.

Im about 50% sure that Bruce is in it, faked his own death as a way to fight against the court, half way through the game or towards the end - hell, the bat might be DLC lol - Bruce shows up to help the fam fuck up the court, Bruce knows they don't stand a chance against the Talons n shit.

With the fam and the court they really have all the ingredients to make the story compelling af.

I never played any of the Arkham games. Do you need to play those to know what's going on in this joint?

The guy on one of the game play video said they are using justice league technology to transport short distances

Back