GOT FIRED TODAY AFTER 9 YEARS.

BrotherZ

Jul 24, 2019
ABW Bucks
$10,723
this why we can't have shit.

I see a 7-page thread about my guy losing his job over some bullshit and some of you niggas think its open season. Keep yo head up, King. If you want that job back, let them know you can put them on blast for encouraging sexual harassment of a minor. either they can deal with you directly or deal with the people's court. If cancel culture is good for anything, its scaring companies into acting right when they shit on the line.

Smokeejo404

Apr 13, 2018
ABW Bucks
$17,015,621
that man can't go back to that job now, its a wrap. Best course of action is a threating lawsuit and hope for a settlement. They give him his job back, they'll be looking for any reason to fire him later with cause and thus they wont be out of any money. He'd have to be on his shit to stay there past a year.

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$14,722
that man can't go back to that job now, its a wrap. Best course of action is a threating lawsuit and hope for a settlement. They give him his job back, they'll be looking for any reason to fire him later with cause and thus they wont be out of any money. He'd have to be on his shit to stay there past a year.
This is exactly my thought. People from the job been calling me and texting me about getting me back. My director called me this morning and asked me was I interested in a sit down with him and the security director. I told him no. Don’t get me wrong I loved my job and the people and it paid decent. I just know I was done wrong and I’m not going back to convince anyone of anything . I feel like that’s begging. In Illinois from my understand you have to wait one week to collect unemployment. I plan on having a job before I collect the first check. My wife has a decent job and we got some dollars put up. This will not break me and I will not beg anyone for the job back.

There's a lot of outrage going on here. Even OP said he wasn't offended by the comment. Was it obnoxious? Maybe. Did I give dos an out by saying something even more outlandish and he squandered it and doubled down? Sure.

But are we really clutching our pearls and demanding apologies over dos just doing what he always does? It seems a little disingenuous to me.
I didn’t care about that post at all. I thought it was a inside joke I didn’t get? Especially when he said 2stepzahead or whatever. I figured it was just jokes. I don’t know why people in here pressin him unless I completely don’t understand what he’s saying.

• Goat
Reactions: SneakDZA

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$7,622,028
This is exactly my thought. People from the job been calling me and texting me about getting me back. My director called me this morning and asked me was I interested in a sit down with him and the security director. I told him no. Don’t get me wrong I loved my job and the people and it paid decent. I just know I was done wrong and I’m not going back to convince anyone of anything . I feel like that’s begging. In Illinois from my understand you have to wait one week to collect unemployment. I plan on having a job before I collect the first check. My wife has a decent job and we got some dollars put up. This will not break me and I will not beg anyone for the job back.

I didn’t care about that post at all. I thought it was a inside joke I didn’t get? Especially when he said 2stepzahead or whatever. I figured it was just jokes. I don’t know why people in here pressin him unless I completely don’t understand what he’s saying.
Like I said..it was jokes
Dudes just don’t like the way I fuck with people.