GOT FIRED TODAY AFTER 9 YEARS.

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$7,727,966
Lmao. Mfers got got 0 empathy.
I got hella empathy. But the man should not let this get him down. Sometimes talking shit and cracking a joke can do wonders.

Gotta learn to smile at obstacles. No one is brought that far to stop.
That’s why I said he will be ok.

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$30,054
What reason they gave
Had my father and my son meet me for lunch. Came back to the building and just clocked out for the day. Told my boss I was leaving. Everything was cool. I get back to the entrance and this bitch from security is talking to my father about being a sugar daddy. My dad laughing and my son laughing. So we start walking out and she tells my son when his dick start getting hard let her know. My son tells her to say it again and pulls out his phone. Dumb bitch says it again and he puts it on his snap. She telling him to delete it . He laughing she screaming. She pick up her radio and call for her supervisor. Supervisor get up there and ask what’s the problem. I’m like nothing we leaving see y’all tomorrow. The bitch tells hers supervisor my father and son came in the building without doing a temp check. She started saying we was arguing because they refused to walk up to the scanner. She call my supervisor and the security director. I had my son explain what happened and play the snap. Bitch ass security director says recording in the building is off limits and temp checks are mandatory. Tells me I doubled the chances of exposure by letting two people in the building . Asked me did I properly sign them in? I’m like that’s y’all job I sat them at the door and went to my department. I’m like what about the video? Told me it was illegal to record on private property. I don’t know if that shit is true or not.

I wanted to go crazy, but my son and pops was with me. And nobody said I was fired yet. My supervisor is like we all bring people and we all make mistakes. He trying to tell the director he overreacting. The security director told me not to come back on the property until HR tells me to. I’m like damn what you on? He didn’t say nothing so I asked him again. Then my supervisor is just like head home and give it time. Then I asked him again, what you on? My father like don’t do this at your job in front of your son.My legs felt heavy as fuck and I never felt like that. I couldn’t walk off. So I just kept asking him what he was on? Why you on this with me? He started saying there’s nothing going on, there’s nothing going on, there’s nothing going on. And I was like ok then bitch what you you trying to do then? Took it as a threat. HR called me soon as I walked out the door.

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$7,727,966
Had my father and my son meet me for lunch. Came back to the building and just clocked out for the day. Told my boss I was leaving. Everything was cool. I get back to the entrance and this bitch from security is talking to my father about being a sugar daddy. My dad laughing and my son laughing. So we start walking out and she tells my son when his dick start getting hard let her know. My son tells her to say it again and pulls out his phone. Dumb bitch says it again and he puts it on his snap. She telling him to delete it . He laughing she screaming. She pick up her radio and call for her supervisor. Supervisor get up there and ask what’s the problem. I’m like nothing we leaving see y’all tomorrow. The bitch tells hers supervisor my father and son came in the building without doing a temp check. She started saying we was arguing because they refused to walk up to the scanner. She call my supervisor and the security director. I had my son explain what happened and play the snap. Bitch ass security director says recording in the building is off limits and temp checks are mandatory. Tells me I doubled the chances of exposure by letting two people in the building . Asked me did I properly sign them in? I’m like that’s y’all job I sat them at the door and went to my department. I’m like what about the video? Told me it was illegal to record on private property. I don’t know if that shit is true or not.

I wanted to go crazy, but my son and pops was with me. And nobody said I was fired yet. My supervisor is like we all bring people and we all make mistakes. He trying to tell the director he overreacting. The security director told me not to come back on the property until HR tells me to. I’m like damn what you on? He didn’t say nothing so I asked him again. Then my supervisor is just like head home and give it time. Then I asked him again, what you on? My father like don’t do this at your job in front of your son.My legs felt heavy as fuck and I never felt like that. I couldn’t walk off. So I just kept asking him what he was on? Why you on this with me? He started saying there’s nothing going on, there’s nothing going on, there’s nothing going on. And I was like ok then bitch what you you trying to do then? Took it as a threat. HR called me soon as I walked out the door.
You tell anyone at work about the new crib?