Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Goodie Mob - Survival Kit

Glad to see them back together again and Ceelos verse is dope. Not feeling the beat though

Me either, but I still hope the album is more like that. They pulled a fast one on us with the last album. The first single was Pinstripe and that had us thinking the album would have that hard hitting feel and then the album turned out to be completely different.

These dudes let me down..they were supposed to be the tribe of the South..one of the greatest hip-hop .groups ever and yet..... underrated and under achieved

Maybe it's just me, but I have no interest in hearing from Goodie MOB in 2020. I listened to this and will listen to the project out of respect, but I'm not really checking for this shit. And I heard nothing here that made me change my mind.

These dudes let me down..they were supposed to be the tribe of the South..one of the greatest hip-hop .groups ever and yet..... underrated and under achieved

Soul Food and Still Standing are pretty high on my list of best albums ever. They ran into those group problems though and by World Party, they didn't have the chemistry anymore. It's a shame, but here's to hoping this is the worst track on the album.

Soul Food and Still Standing are pretty high on my list of best albums ever. They ran into those group problems though and by World Party, they didn't have the chemistry anymore. It's a shame, but here's to hoping this is the worst track on the album.
Agreed soul food is a classic still was a great album with classic cuts...black ice beautiful skin they don't dance no m..and work party straight azz cheeks..

1. Are You Ready Feat. Chuck D
2. Frontline
3. Curry Goat
4. No Cigar Feat. André 3000
5. Prey 4 Da Sheep Feat. Big Boi
6. DC Young Fly Crowe's Nest Break
7. 4 My Ppl
8. Big Rube's Road Break
9. Off-Road
10. Try We
11. Me Tyme
12. Back2Back
13. Survival Kit
14. Calm B 4 Da Storm
15. Big Rube’s Amazing Break
16. Amazing Grays

Supposed tracklist

1. Are You Ready Feat. Chuck D
2. Frontline
3. Curry Goat
4. No Cigar Feat. André 3000
5. Prey 4 Da Sheep Feat. Big Boi
6. DC Young Fly Crowe's Nest Break
7. 4 My Ppl
8. Big Rube's Road Break
9. Off-Road
10. Try We
11. Me Tyme
12. Back2Back
13. Survival Kit
14. Calm B 4 Da Storm
15. Big Rube’s Amazing Break
16. Amazing Grays

Supposed tracklist

We can't get Big and 3K together on a song again huh?

Damn no Big Boi and Dre on the same song together. When’s the last time they did a song together? International players club? Makes you really wonder if they just putting on a front and don’t really fuck with eachother like that anymore

This album is surprisingly good. The beat selection is a lot different from their past work, but it's not bad. This is a strong bounceback from that last album. Hell, this is what that last album should have been.

Damn no Big Boi and Dre on the same song together. When’s the last time they did a song together? International players club? Makes you really wonder if they just putting on a front and don’t really fuck with eachother like that anymore
Might be label(s) not allowing them on the same song together, especially if it's just a feature.

I'm sold on this album. I'm going to go ahead and buy it. I could listen to it anytime on Spotify, but I want to support the artists. I really like it though. There are a couple songs where some of the members rap weird (e.g. T-Mo on Try We), but that aside I have no complaints with the album. The lyrics and subject matter are what you expect from Goodie Mob. The beats are different, but they are good. This is pretty much what I would want to hear from them at this point. Everybody on this site should be bumping this shit:

Back