Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goldlink Speaks on Mac Milller

Yo divine feminine, as late as it was in mac's career, is what really put me on. Picked it up out the store randomly n it sat in my radio for weeks non stop barely skipping shit. Instantly became a fan n branched out n dug into more catalogue.

"I'm sorry you dead, but not surprised. I mean not because you was a junkie but you know. Anyway I remember that time I played you my shit and you said you fucked with it heavy, then you bit tf out of it when you made your next album, even had Anderson paak on ya single like I did, then dodged my calls when I tried to check you on it. And of course you tried to duck me at Coachella but that's cool cause you did what you had to do. Plus shit... you dead af rght? Anyway thanks for putting me on even tho you bit my shit. RIP bro."

Like wtf is wrong with this nigga?? Lmaooooo.

on ya own with this fight Goldlink but I do understand brother

I’m going to bed

truth is the truth. If it’s not the truth, I don’t understand but you still my brother

Could have kept it to himself because it was absolutely unnecessary to share with social media where others will provide an opinion about your thoughts on a dead man. Very selfish and distasteful.

Goldlink is the insecure type and has had publicized relationship problems, his music doesn't sell and he's had one hit. His problem is he's too emotional and as a result gets in his own way. This was probably an outburst to him being somewhat of a failure and missing the opportunity to explode on the game.
Bruh the 2nd paragraph is completely false. Why must he be a failure or a hater or broke for speaking his truth?

He's very successful and he was being honest. Both can be true

20191127_000628.jpg

I just dont get why this had to be said at all. I could excuse it if mac just recently passed cuz not everybody is gon have their thoughts together. But he been gone for over a year now (I had to look that up cuz I swear it didnt feel like that long ago) and this the best he could come up with. Like why was this even a thought...lol.

Could have kept it to himself because it was absolutely unnecessary to share with social media where others will provide an opinion about your thoughts on a dead man. Very selfish and distasteful.

Goldlink is the insecure type and has had publicized relationship problems, his music doesn't sell and he's had one hit. His problem is he's too emotional and as a result gets in his own way. This was probably an outburst to him being somewhat of a failure and missing the opportunity to explode on the game.
Damn Sion. Thought Goldlink was your type of music.

Who the fuck is Goldlink?
Come on oldhead, y'all don't have any Lil cousins or lil brothers that keep y'all in the link? I'm washed, but but my lil ones be letting me know about all the new lil wack rappers lol. @Goldie would it be cool if I bring some of them weirdo youngings from Kanyetothe or Reddit here? We need better balance instead having 5grand daily postings about Kool Moe dee and shit everyday. I'm a man of equality man.

It's actually gonna be refreshing to find some new lil poster call Trippie Redd wack ass the best rapper at the moment just because equality you know?

Goldlink is a DC rapper that make nigga house music and mostly makes music for black Shea butter women. He is known for making the song Crew

Back