Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goldlink Speaks on Mac Milller

I got mixed feelings about this shit.

I feel like you should be able to keep it 100 about somebody whether they're alive or dead, if you had an issue with somebody you should be able to speak on it even if they're dead.

BUT, writing a letter to a nigga that's dead is corny. He could've went about this differently.
If you didn't speak when they were alive then keep quiet. Its pussy to speak against the dead cause they can not respond.

But yall niggas aint say shit when Vlad and Willie D did a whole 10 part interview shittin on Bushwick Bill tho days after his funeral tho...

Make me understand whats going on?

But yall niggas aint say shit when Vlad and Willie D did a whole 10 part interview shittin on Bushwick Bill tho days after his funeral tho...

Make me understand whats going on?
I'd say most of the folks on here lean more to mac Miller and gold link, than they do bushwick and ghetto boys..

It's like, why niggaz saying shit bout Westbrook dissing Beverly but ain't had the same energy for Isiah dissing magic

I didnt even know about this cat till this thread

"I'm sorry you dead, but not surprised. I mean not because you was a junkie but you know. Anyway I remember that time I played you my shit and you said you fucked with it heavy, then you bit tf out of it when you made your next album, even had Anderson paak on ya single like I did, then dodged my calls when I tried to check you on it. And of course you tried to duck me at Coachella but that's cool cause you did what you had to do. Plus shit... you dead af rght? Anyway thanks for putting me on even tho you bit my shit. RIP bro."

Like wtf is wrong with this nigga?? Lmaooooo.
Ok After the first sentence I was like ok understandable. Second sentence ummm where are you going with this. Everything after that whyyy

I got mixed feelings about this shit.

I feel like you should be able to keep it 100 about somebody whether they're alive or dead, if you had an issue with somebody you should be able to speak on it even if they're dead.

BUT, writing a letter to a nigga that's dead is corny. He could've went about this differently.
I agree with this but this nigga is wrong. Mac copying gold link? Nigga what

Nah been known about that....niggas just started giving interviews bout it tho
Doesnt matter regardless. I fucks wit willie d but that was sucker moves. You literally went up to vlad (that yall hate soo much) to shit on another black man thats not alive to defend himself. Fam still trying to cover funeral expenses etc..

But yall got it

Last edited:
Just because a nigga dead don't mean the problems you had with him just goes away, he spoke on it now he can move on

Na he didn't keep the same energy when he was alive this is pussy shit you can't low-key hate a nigga and benefit from him then do this shit well after he died

Back