Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goldlink Speaks on Mac Milller

I understand not wanting to expose this while dude was alive

if you my man and you helped me out, it would hurt me to even expose you. We not going excuse it cause homie passed Though. Either Quaker stole or he didn’t

not sure how I would’ve handled it but if you die on me while I was giving you a opportunity to make it right. Truth will have to suffice. I ain’t sitting on that shit cause you diEd.

if you my man and you helped me out, it would hurt me to even expose you. We not going excuse it cause homie passed Though. Either Quaker stole or he didn’t

not sure how I would’ve handled it but if you die on me while I was giving you a opportunity to make it right. Truth will have to suffice. I ain’t sitting on that shit cause you diEd.
I think the issue was how long he waited to bring this up

A bitch nigga is a bitch nigga no matter the time frame

I don’t give a fuck about Miller.

And with that being said, if you man enough to say to a man face when you see him, you need to shut the fuck up.

Back