Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goldlink Speaks on Mac Milller

Come on oldhead, y'all don't have any Lil cousins or lil brothers that keep y'all in the link? I'm washed, but but my lil ones be letting me know about all the new lil wack rappers lol. @Goldie would it be cool if I bring some of them weirdo youngings from Kanyetothe or Reddit here? We need better balance instead having 5grand daily postings about Kool Moe dee and shit everyday. I'm a man of equality man.

It's actually gonna be refreshing to find some new lil poster call Trippie Redd wack ass the best rapper at the moment just because equality you know?

Goldlink is a DC rapper that make nigga house music and mostly makes music for black Shea butter women. He is known for making the song Crew

You can invite anybody you want fam.

I got mixed feelings about this shit.

I feel like you should be able to keep it 100 about somebody whether they're alive or dead, if you had an issue with somebody you should be able to speak on it even if they're dead.

BUT, writing a letter to a nigga that's dead is corny. He could've went about this differently.

Publicly admitting you saw a nigga 3 days before he died and then ranting about how you respected but secretly despised him is wild. If it were one of my homies my first question would've been like well did you lace the man?

Back