Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie you might have your wish...Verzuz: Teddy Riley vs Babyface

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
... like Scott Storch on Dre and Tim productions huh?

:hehe:
Yeah after the Storch vs Mannie battle I'm expecting these producers/writers/etc to bring out any song they've done some type of work on if it's a big enough hit.

"yeah I did background vocals on this one"
"you know I played the shaker on this one"
"I told Dre to turn the bass up on this song!"

Yeah after the Storch vs Mannie battle I'm expecting these producers/writers/etc to bring out any song they've done some type of work on if it's a big enough hit.

"yeah I did background vocals on this one"
"you know I played the shaker on this one"
"I told Dre to turn the bass up on this song!"
Babyface might drop this then...lol

Tpain and Jon tonight

This tomorrow.....gonna be a good weekend

As far as The Show is concerned.

I've heard that Teddy Riley ghost produced it, but that rumor has never been confirmed.

I think the battle should be limited to records where the producer got credits on the liner notes.

Otherwise you could say you ghost produced Thriller or Illmatic and didn't get credit.

As far as The Show is concerned.

I've heard that Teddy Riley ghost produced it, but that rumor has never been confirmed.

I think the battle should be limited to records where the producer got credits on the liner notes.

Otherwise you could say you ghost produced Thriller or Illmatic and didn't get credit.
Knock it off

Teddy Riley s uncle owned the Rooftop or whatever it was called in Harlem ..... he d let Teddy do his thing from time to time....how Teddy got his start and met all those guys

Back