Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie you might have your wish...Verzuz: Teddy Riley vs Babyface

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The first battle I don’t have a hunch either way going in.

This is the battle to go 2nd imo. Strategy is key. I would only set aside my closing song and that’s it, in terms of order. Songs 1-19 would be in response to what the other person plays. Some of the prior competitors have had a locked 1 through 20 order. I wouldn’t for this one. I’d set aside my top 25. Go in. 25 is also good too because this honestly probably gonna go into OT If they have time. The next 5 would already be there in the tuck without searching or having to think.

Basically be a defensive fighter I’m just worried about not giving up any rounds as a L. If we draw 15 rounds so be it. I just need to win 3/5

yall dont know how to serenade nobody. thats yall problem now. yall some 112, jagged edge niggas “let me suck the marrow out your bones baby”

babyface is for the classy, top notch, dapper men that know how to wine and dine a woman

:celebrate2:

Niggaz deep like that ...

I remember growing up with my two sisters and two female cousins as a teen ... Babyface ballads made them dream... that's how I basically got into that nigga music full time

yall dont know how to serenade nobody. thats yall problem now. yall some 112, jagged edge niggas “let me suck the marrow out your bones baby”

babyface is for the classy, top notch, dapper men that know how to wine and dine a woman

:celebrate2:

I mean...

Never mind...lol

Back