Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie you might have your wish...Verzuz: Teddy Riley vs Babyface

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great as their catalogs are, I hope they actually understand they’re battling and not just playing records.

Ne-Yo vs. JohntĂ  Austin was so classic because they had structure and knew what they were doing

Teddy had some bangers.
He was at essences going thru some of it.

I just hope he keeps that fuck computer live autotune shit the hell out of it.

Great as their catalogs are, I hope they actually understand they’re battling and not just playing records.

Ne-Yo vs. JohntĂ  Austin was so classic because they had structure and knew what they were doing
Is there a thread on that?
I watched that battle last night
I got johnta

If it's a 20 song limit itll be way closer than their discographies really are, but Face will still get the W.

I haven't been on IG for sometime but I'm signing in to this shit... they all made the soundtracks to my youth

If it's a 20 song limit itll be way closer than their discographies really are, but Face will still get the W.

lmao babyface easy

Teddy is probably on the same level as Face production wise and songwriting... there's nothing Face has done that Teddy hasn't matched

Teddy cooked Mike's Dangerous album... I think they have contrasting styles ... Face liked his slow soft ballads ... Teddy invented the swing... great music if you wanna get lit

Probably the GOAT match up of all these producer battles..

Teddy is probably on the same level as Face production wise and songwriting... there's nothing Face has done that Teddy hasn't matched

Teddy cooked Mike's Dangerous album... I think they have contrasting styles ... Face liked his slow soft ballads ... Teddy invented the swing... great music if you wanna get lit

Probably the GOAT match up of all these producer battles..

Only MJ will keep Teddy from getting washed, remember the time is his joker.

But when babyface starts going from boyz to men, to tlc to whitney, to Bobby brown to brandy, its gonna get bad. Black street and Guy is not gonna be able to keep up.

I got Teddy....he’s done shit like The Show for Dougie Fresh and Slick Rick and all

Only MJ will keep Teddy from getting washed, remember the time is his joker.

But when babyface starts going from boyz to men, to tlc to whitney, to Bobby brown to brandy, its gonna get bad. Black street and Guy is not gonna be able to keep up.

Teddy has cuts with Bobby too

Truth be told my favourite project from Face as a whole is this album... that put him in the echelon for me

VA-Waiting_to_Exhale_%28album_cover%29.jpg

Waiting-to-Exhale-b.jpg

Back