Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie Let's Do A 2Pac Versus Biggie Battle. I'm Biggie - You're 2Pac

And then went on to make his next album, also a classic, in just 7 days with producers that everyone else thought at the label was trash
Thats why I give more props to 7 day theory.

AEOM was also filled with songs that were supposed to go to Dre or Dogg pound and pac added his verse and the beats were already made by super producers.

And he wrote some of the songs in jail.

Makaveli album was done from scratch in 7 days.

Myth?????
Call my blasphemous if you want but the myth of Biggie being the greatest rapper of ALL time when he never got past a proper second album is a conversation nobody wants to have.

Yes, his albums were great. Yes, he had flow, content, and notable talent in song writing. I take nothing away from what Biggie actually was while alive.

But the pedestal NYers put him on is like if Eminem died after the MMLP or 50 died after the Massacre or Kendrick Lamar died after TPAB. It's putting them in a time bubble where they never experienced a possible slump and then comparing them to everyone else.

The myth is that Biggie was the greatest rapper of all time. The reality is, he was a great rapper who never got the chance to get ever better or fall off. The circumstances of his death and career does not make him perpetually better than any rapper that has or ever will exist in Hip Hop.

Back