Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I watched the trailer a few times and it looks like Kong got gas canisters around the chain on his neck.

SMH.

I watched the trailer a few times and it looks like Kong got gas canisters around the chain on his neck.

SMH.
They need to put him to sleep to control him.

ole zilla don't need it ....Just give him a few minutes.

Welp... This conversation took a dark turn.

Can we get back to posting pics of zilla doing flying drop kicks and being used as a pencil sharpener again without interjecting real world evil's into the conversation?

I guess slavery wasn’t evil enough.

is that you King Coon?

In the opening scene of the damn trailer they trying to bomb him while Coon fights him lmao

All through Skull island he was getting help and helping them lmao.

Zilla gets bombed by humans and still gotta save the planet from bitch ass niggas.

Koon wanted no parts of King G or Rodan

NIIIIGGG-GAAAA PUHLEEEZZZZ!!!

Folks in here done post 50leven different gifs/pics of Zilla getting help on MULTIPLE occasions. That muthafucca has a HISTORY of needing help. Stop it bruh. Now you just throwing shyt to the wall hoping it sticks. Lol!

NIIIIGGG-GAAAA PUHLEEEZZZZ!!!

Folks in here done post 50leven different gifs/pics of Zilla getting help on MULTIPLE occasions. That muthafucca has a HISTORY of needing help. Stop it bruh. Now you just throwing shyt to the wall hoping it sticks. Lol!

Zilla always getting jumped y monsters and humans.

the difference is they helping king just to help him. Zilla get help while at the same time they try to take him out.

what weapon humans made for Zilla. I know they made bond just for him though.

Zilla always getting jumped y monsters and humans.

the difference is they helping king just to help him. Zilla get help while at the same time they try to take him out.

what weapon humans made for Zilla. I know they made bond just for him though.

Bruh...
tenor-14.gif

In the opening scene of the damn trailer they trying to bomb him while Coon fights him lmao

All through Skull island he was getting help and helping them lmao.

Zilla gets bombed by humans and still gotta save the planet from bitch ass niggas.

Koon wanted no parts of King G or Rodan
You know what's fucked up........all Rodan has to do is fly by Kong and that nigga will look like burnt hot dog. Yet again these goofy niggas saying he can beat the Gawd. Nigga please

Godzilla is the A side for this fight ,Jester Kong is the B side he has to be told where to fight ,who to fight and when to fight . Who name is first on the title of the movie ....Godzilla I rest my case.

Godzilla is the A side for this fight ,Jester Kong is the B side he has to be told where to fight ,who to fight and when to fight . Who name is first on the title of the movie ....Godzilla I rest my case.

Really? Who's name is 1st? That's the best you can come up wit about ya boy? Lol.

King dont give a flying 747 fucc about that shyt!

Back