Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think this iagoiis to be great but this will get overshadowed by Endgame and a lot of people will skip this. I honestly can't wait for this and damn near more excited to see this than Endgame.

This shit looks fucking INSANE. Im super surprised they're using all the monsters in this movie. I thought they might just have one maybe 2, but they're bringing them all out. I liked the first one but this one looks like its going to shit all over the first one just based off the trailers.

Also, just based off the 2 films released, Godzilla looks like hes way bigger than the skull island king Kong. Maybe it's because we haven't really seen kong in a city yet, but they're gonna have to make Kong bigger to fight godzilla

Also, just based off the 2 films released, Godzilla looks like hes way bigger than the skull island king Kong. Maybe it's because we haven't really seen kong in a city yet, but they're gonna have to make Kong bigger to fight godzilla

You gotta remember in Kong...he was still considerd a "kid" at that size. He wasn't a full adult yet. I think they mentioned that in the movie when they talked about his parents. So I'm sure by the time Godzilla vs Kong drops, he gonna be a full adult

He was only 100ft and an adolescent in Kong SI. The prequel comic that takes place later Monarch actually went back and they noted he's far bigger. He's 200ft in that book so for 2020 he'll definitely be over 300ft to match Godzillas size.

tumblr_pp2x65OReR1x0bvwko2_540.gif

tumblr_pp2x65OReR1x0bvwko1_540.gif

The marketing for this film has been phenomenal and the posters have been some of the best I've seen in years.

Back