Welcome To aBlackWeb

I refuse to watch the trailer. Waited my whole life for a big budget TOHO brawl. Want to go in as fresh as possible.

I need some physicals of the movie posters.

Also there was this tease from the director last year

I thought I was bad wit my reactions on the 1st one.

This one...this one is about have me in the theater like...

Godzilla appears...
8945hvjq92ho.gif

Mothra appears...
8945hvjq92ho.gif

Rodan appears...
8945hvjq92ho.gif

King G appears...
8945hvjq92ho.gif

And if da gawd Dub-K makes an appearance...

giphy (6).gif

They gotta fit Jet Jaguar in there some kinda way.

3546198-jetjaguar.jpg

I'd lose my shit.

As long as we don't see a Mecha Godzilla appreance

Cinematically, we really living in the best time to be an 80's baby. Transformers, MCU and DCEU, Godzilla, etc.

Shit's glorious.

Transformers ? :yikes2:they're just now figuring out to use the G1 design. Where

was Astrotrain,Soundwave,Shockwave,show why Megatron keeps Starscream around,because he's a

good at being the commander of the jets. By the second or third movie Megatron gets turned to

Galvatron,they could've made such a dope franchise and sold more merchandise just based off of

Nostalgia. And don't get me started on Ninja Turtles.

Transformers ? :yikes2:they're just now figuring out to use the G1 design. Where

was Astrotrain,Soundwave,Shockwave,show why Megatron keeps Starscream around,because he's a

good at being the commander of the jets. By the second or third movie Megatron gets turned to

Galvatron,they could've made such a dope franchise and sold more merchandise just based off of

Fuck Michael Bay.

I didn't say they were perfect, just the fact that we're seeing all this in live action.

No matter how you felt about the first Transformers as a whole, you have to admit it was super dope when Optimus Prime first hit the scene and transformed. Hell, all of the transformation sequences were dope.

Thanks for reminding me about Ninja Turtles. Throw them in my list too.

Back