Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm probably not going to get to any of these shows until tomorrow depending on how the playoff game and NBA games goes

Wish they would play more music from that era than playing today's music.

That would definitely give it a better vibe.

Also, there's no reason for Chin's daughter to have a storyline.

I mean, I see how they're trying to play the informant angle and everything..............but I don't think that angle is needed either.

At least not with her as the focal point.

It’s on prime but you still gotta register for MGM+

Looks like ima have to use that free link
That's weird. I didn't have to do a thing as I already had an epix account. They actually sent an email telling me that they were transitioning from epix to MGM and everything will remain the same.

That's weird. I didn't have to do a thing as I already had an epix account. They actually sent an email telling me that they were transitioning from epix to MGM and everything will remain the same.

oh okay yuh I don’t have an epix account so that’s probably why I can’t access the new season. Prime got seasons 1 & 2 on deck

Wish they would play more music from that era than playing today's music.

That would definitely give it a better vibe.

Thank you!!!

I been sayin that since the start of s1.

Tho i do like the intro song, minus the rick ross verse.

I HATE that they put in music from today. I fuckin sux...it takes me outta the oldies/1960s/civil rights frame of mind when i hear todays music pop up.

But i get it. They are tryin to appeal to todays young ppl/casual viewers.

But if the show was done right it basically coulda been the blk version of boardwalk empire.

But imo this show jumped the shark when malcolm's bodyguards had a alley knife fight when malcolm did the mike wallace tv interview....and malcolm and bumpy both holdin ak's lookin out da window

Back