Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hol'up tho...how did this nigga even approach Bumpy for that??? Lol!

Oh and props to one who casted Malcom X. Perfect actor to play him

Shoutout to Big Dick Buster for putting in work.

nh

That scene was unintentionally hilarious.

First, Bumpy introduces his daughter's rapist to Big Dick Buster.

Then the camera zooms in to Buster..............and dude looks like he can't unzip his pants fast enough.

View attachment 178899

Almost as if he can't wait to do what he does.

View attachment 178900

The camera then zooms in on the rapist after seeing Big Dick Buster fully exposed........nh again..........and he cries and begs for mercy once he realizes what's about to happen to him.

But yeah, glad they didn't get any more explicit than that.
This nigga just wanted to keep sayin bruh name smh lol

Episode desperately Needed Niggas In Here w/the Gay Dialogue

Bumpy Wife Sexy Ass Fuck , Classy w/It Shit.....

Chin flat out Evil .....Sheeesh ,Always seems to be 4 steps ahead

Cassius Clay actor decent Nice job

Familiar face In Chazz Palminteri " Bronx Tale " fame (Sonny)

No big names just a solid story line

:clawd2:

A few things:

Bumpy's wife is fine.

She needs to let her hair down more often.

Don't know his name, but that guitar-playing black dude tore that italian pussy up.

'Thought he was about to become militant after hearing Malcolm X speak, but I guess his speech wasn't strong enough to pull him away from that white girl.

Biden laughing clip.gif

Fun Fact:

The movie Bronx Tale was only "loosely based" on Chazz Palminteri's relationship with Joe Bonanno.

Now he gets to actually play him in real life without being under the guise of the fictional character Sonny.

Excellent addition to the show.

And finally, regarding the revelation that Bumpy's wife was fucking Doug Jones (the boxer).

Once Bumpy finds out, expect Mr. Jones to receive a........."visit"............from Big Dick Buster in the near future.

nh

Hopefully we get an origin story from him as well.

nh again.

Last edited:
Somebody said Forrest sounds like a black Italian mobster as oppose to a southerner and now i cant unhear it.

Nigga you stay bitching bout gay shit on TV/movies.

But you what an origin story bout a booty goon.......

Omar on the stand clip.gif

Weebey shrug.gif

It wouldn't just be about him though.

More about Bumpy Johnson's thought process and how he even went about looking for someone like that..........and why.

I mean, it just makes me wonder what he was thinking.

Was he just sitting in the car one day driving around the neighborhood.......and thought to himself:

"I need somebody on the payroll who's willing to man-rape niggas at a moment's notice."

And, once he gets the idea to hire somebody like that........how does he recruit him?

What criteria is he looking for in a rapist?

Is there a screening process?

How many booty goons did he have to choose from........and why did he settle on Big Dick Buster?

What was it about Buster that stood out and made Bumpy say..........."yeah, him.........that's the one."

nh

Did he have to see any of Buster's............"work".........firsthand in order to make his decision?

nh again.

Just wondering what was going through his head for him to even think about something like that.

Last edited:
@deadeye your fascination with that character is.....disturbing

Don't really understand what people are mad at me for.

I didn't create the character.

I'm not on the production or writing team.

For whatever reason, they decided to put a character on the show that violates niggas for a living.

I didn't have anything to do with that.

All I'm doing is expounding and speculating on what's already been portrayed on the show.

If anyone has a problem with that, they should write a letter to the production company.

Don't really understand what people are mad at me for.

I didn't create the character.

I'm not on the production or writing team.

For whatever reason, they decided to put a character on the show that violates niggas for a living.

I didn't have anything to do with that.

All I'm doing is expounding and speculating on what's already been portrayed on the show.

If anyone has a problem with that, they should write a letter to the production company.

Ain't nobody mad at you. Just curious as to way you wanna know so much bout a character that's rapes dudes.

Especially since you had an issues w/ gay shit in other shows.

Beta made you curious bout booty goons?

giphy.gif

Also, the ironic thing about y'all complaining about this is the fact that it exposes you nignogs for being just as........"homophobic"........as you say I am.

Denzel boom clip.gif

Mike Tomlin laughing clip.gif

Back