Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol@ white girl proving she a ride or die. Walked her azzz in BROAD DAYLIGHT to Harlem wit a plate of cookies. AND show up to her man's mama crib unannounced. Introduced herself...get the door slammed in her face, only to have her man open the door back up, and get smanged on the roof.

They better move they azzz to Cali.

I understand that but your post started off with faggotry and NO FORM OF FAGGOTRY WILL PROSPER!! I will give you 2 days to get your affairs in order......good day sir and may God have mercy on your soul.

BUUUUUTTTT....@deadeye got a point tho. Lol. That's why I was lmao.

I means niggas...who in THEE FUCC comes up with THAT as a way to get muthfuccas to talk? And if that shyt is true...HOW IN THEE FUCC do you even approach muthafuccas in the streets to see if they even know a muthafucca to do that shyt???

That can't be the code of the streets mayne. Naw...just...naw. Lol!! Deadeye you still a fool bruh. Lol

Lol@ white girl proving she a ride or die. Walked her azzz in BROAD DAYLIGHT to Harlem wit a plate of cookies. AND show up to her man's mama crib unannounced. Introduced herself...get the door slammed in her face, only to have her man open the door back up, and get smanged on the roof.

They better move they azzz to Cali.
I get bored watching their story, nothing is interesting about them

Stop @ me Faggot
Now.gif
Moving Along Show Is Getting Better & Better , As I stated previously Chin Is always 4 steps ahead of Bumpy

Chin has No Respect & Is showing that w/Every episode . Show has the right balance of Violence & Dialogue

From the Politics to Gambling . Women will forever be Hilarious

I'm so used to Bumpys Right Hand being a snake In other shows , I don't 100% trust him lol

But overall another dope one

Stop @ me Faggot
View attachment 183852
Moving Along Show Is Getting Better & Better , As I stated previously Chin Is always 4 steps ahead of Bumpy

Chin has No Respect & Is showing that w/Every episode . Show has the right balance of Violence & Dialogue

From the Politics to Gambling . Women will forever be Hilarious

I'm so used to Bumpys Right Hand being a snake In other shows , I don't 100% trust him lol

But overall another dope one

Stay off my reactions bitch.

Back