Welcome To aBlackWeb

Beta made you curious bout booty goons?

giphy.gif

Since you don't seem to have a problem with gay themes on tv, what is it about Buster that makes you so uncomfortable?

Precious at a game.jpg

Who said I was uncomfortiable?

I asked YOU why YOU need to know so much about this dude.

Again, nice try tho.

You expressed your discomfort based on what you've said about my comments regarding potential storylines.

If you're so evolved and don't care about gay themes, why do you have so much of a problem with Buster?

You expressed your discomfort based on what you've said about my comments regarding potential storylines.

Quote it.

If you're so evolved and don't care about gay themes, why do you have so much of a problem with Buster?

I don't have a problem w/ Buster. I just don't give 2 shits about a character that's been in all of 30 seconds screen time, backstory.

Bumpy's 2 right-hand men have had more screen time and played a bigger role in the show, and I don't give a fuck bout their backstory either.

Anyone got a link..... I’ ain’t got that channel ....once it’s confirmed that Starz is gone I might get epix

Damn a pics...I need gif of Mayme in that lingerie.

I knew Chin had something to do wit Bonnano's son death. I hope that shyt comes back on him.

Good episode tho.

Shoutout to Big Dick Buster for putting in work.

nh

That scene was unintentionally hilarious.

First, Bumpy introduces his daughter's rapist to Big Dick Buster.

Then the camera zooms in to Buster..............and dude looks like he can't unzip his pants fast enough.

View attachment 178899

Almost as if he can't wait to do what he does.

View attachment 178900

The camera then zooms in on the rapist after seeing Big Dick Buster fully exposed........nh again..........and he cries and begs for mercy once he realizes what's about to happen to him.

But yeah, glad they didn't get any more explicit than that.
You started this post with faggotry I'll be banning you later this week. Get your affairs in order fam.......smh

You started this post with faggotry I'll be banning you later this week. Get your affairs in order fam.......smh

Bruh..............

Like I told these youngins earlier........the writers/producers introduced this shit to the show.

All I'm doing is commenting on what's already been portrayed.

Last edited:
Bruh..............

Like I told these youngins earlier........the writers/producers introduced this shit to the show.

All I'm doing is speculating on possible storylines based on what's already been portrayed.
I understand that but your post started off with faggotry and NO FORM OF FAGGOTRY WILL PROSPER!! I will give you 2 days to get your affairs in order......good day sir and may God have mercy on your soul.

Back