Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn just completed it! Thought i still had a lot more to go. Almost shed a tear when they spread Faye's ashes. Now i got to face the rest of these bitch ass Valkyries and I'm only level 6 and only beaten 2 of them so far kmt

Damn just completed it! Thought i still had a lot more to go. Almost shed a tear when they spread Faye's ashes. Now i got to face the rest of these bitch ass Valkyries and I'm only level 6 and only beaten 2 of them so far kmt

Level 6??

Yeah you might wanna go exploring some more and get them levels up. One ot them you gotta have poison resistant armor b/c of that poison mist.

Which two did you beat?

Level 6??

Yeah you might wanna go exploring some more and get them levels up. One ot them you gotta have poison resistant armor b/c of that poison mist.

Which two did you beat?
Bruh i did all the side missions i could before beating the story. Tbh i thought i would get my showdowns with those bitches Thor and Odin so the story ended unexpectedly and a bit too soon for me.

Just stepped in Niflheim and Muspelheim for the first time. Will do all the missions in both before I take on the rest of the Valkyries.

Can't remember the names of the 2 I beat but that bitch Gendreiful or whatever the fuck her name is at the bottom of the mountain smacked me the fuck up for 3 hours last week. I actually didn't play the game for 5 days I was so pissed off lmao

You definitely want be level 8 at least to face most of them especially the higher Valkyries. Queen still whooping my ass 41f46291b8d344bf0cbecc14e252c315.png

completely forgot about this

i'll have to do this one late af like I just did 3

You definitely want be level 8 at least to face most of them especially the higher Valkyries. Queen still whooping my assView attachment 90444

Bruh...I STILL haven't beating that hefa. I haven't played in months b/c of her. Lol.

Bruh i did all the side missions i could before beating the story. Tbh i thought i would get my showdowns with those bitches Thor and Odin so the story ended unexpectedly and a bit too soon for me.

Just stepped in Niflheim and Muspelheim for the first time. Will do all the missions in both before I take on the rest of the Valkyries.

Can't remember the names of the 2 I beat but that bitch Gendreiful or whatever the fuck her name is at the bottom of the mountain smacked me the fuck up for 3 hours last week. I actually didn't play the game for 5 days I was so pissed off lmao

For at 5 of them muthafuccas...it took me an average of 8hrs to beat each one on different days.

The instant I walk in their area...I use Boy's electric wolf attack and Kratos special attack right before they open their wings. Then get a couple of shots why they're stunned...then back off. From there I would dodge their attacks and figure out their damn pattern.

Dem Valkyries tho...

20161220_192459.png

You know who I hate more than the Valkyries? Those faggot Dark Elves. Doing the 3rd trial of Muspelheim and these guys are ducking annoying. Far worse than the Wulvers

Every chance I get...I rry to rip them muthafuccas apart wit my bare hands

This Is (Or Maybe Was) 25 Bucks On The PS Store...Still Not Done With RDR2 But I Dont See It Being Any Cheaper Anytime Soon

Back