Welcome To aBlackWeb

Easily GOTY for me, getting the Blades Of Chaos was a classic moment...
It was spoiled for me from a screenshot on Twitter that they were in the game. But I knew going in they had to show up some kind of way. That boat ride going home to get them. Too many emotions. I got a son so it was on some shit like how far are you willing to go for your child.

Easily GOTY for me, getting the Blades Of Chaos was a classic moment...

Man when he said he had to go back home and get the chaos blades...I seriously thought this muthafucca had to go back to Olympus. Lol!

As he taking the boat ride, my dumbazzz thinkin to myself "Wait, how is he taking a boat back to Olympus? How is he gettin there??" Didnt realize he had the blades back on the cabin until he pulled them out the floor. Smh.

That cut scene was deep tho. Especially when he was reluctantly wrapping the chains around his forearms again. Bruh had to do what he did to save his son. I was happy like a muthafucca. As soon as I stepped outside...NIGGAS...I went berserker barrage on those ice creatures. Lol

Man when he said he had to go back home and get the chaos blades...I seriously thought this muthafucca had to go back to Olympus. Lol!

As he taking the boat ride, my dumbazzz thinkin to myself "Wait, how is he taking a boat back to Olympus? How is he gettin there??" Didnt realize he had the blades back on the cabin until he pulled them out the floor. Smh.

That cut scene was deep tho. Especially when he was reluctantly wrapping the chains around his forearms again. Bruh had to do what he did to save his son. I was happy like a muthafucca. As soon as I stepped outside...NIGGAS...I went berserker barrage on those ice creatures. Lol
Many "Muthafuckas" was dropped the moment I stepped out that cabin with the Blades of Chaos.

That ax is cool...but ain't nothing like them Chaos Blades tho.

I done hacked up so enemies at once, my azzz was still swinging and didn't even realize I killed them all. Had Kratos swinging at air

Jus bought this last week (still ain't played yet), my 2nd game for the ps4

this should hold me over til the next gta

You gonna play this game for 5 years?

sumn like that, prolly played on the ps4 bout 5-6 times this year

I go months in between gamin

grand theft is the only game I care for/anticipate but I'm tryna venture out

always wanted to play the 1st GOW back when it came out, but never got around to it

sumn like that, prolly played on the ps4 bout 5-6 times this year

I go months in between gamin

grand theft is the only game I care for/anticipate but I'm tryna venture out

always wanted to play the 1st GOW back when it came out, but never got around to it
You need to pick up Red Dead.

Playing through it at the moment. Ascending up the mountain. Got Kratos up to level 3. He already feels powerful as fuck and I got Atreus putting in work too. It's incredible how seamless they have made the transitions so that it doesn't feel like seperate levels as opposed to one big continuous journey. They've somehow taken God Of War up another notch.

Back