Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anybody 100% the game? Not just the trophies but completing the Journey, all Favors, all Labors, all Treasure Maps and all Artifacts?

I've completed every last thing except the 'Against the Wall' Labor. I've pinned 10 of 3o enemies.
Yeah I 100% completed it. Pain in the ass to do so too.

Yeah I 100% completed it. Pain in the ass to do so too.

Yeah man. I’m so close to just giving up. I’m back in Musphelheim trying to get Against the Wall labor completed. I figured that’s the best remaining area to get it done due to its constant stream of enemies. It’s a bitch trying to get these bastards to lay off you while trying to lure another to a wall to pin them. Then even when you get all those pieces to line up not every throw actually pins them.

giphy.gif

Yeah man. I’m so close to just giving up. I’m back in Musphelheim trying to get Against the Wall labor completed. I figured that’s the best remaining area to get it done due to its constant stream of enemies. It’s a bitch trying to get these bastards to lay off you while trying to lure another to a wall to pin them. Then even when you get all those pieces to line up not every throw actually pins them.

giphy.gif

I feel your pain bruh. I have no strategy other than keep trying lol

giphy.gif
Pin rhe wall achievement? I don't remember if I've actually pinned someone before or perhaps I've never noticed
dwill.png

Pin rhe wall achievement? I don't remember if I've actually pinned someone before or perhaps I've never noticed
dwill.png

Same here, bruh. I didn’t realize it until after I got my platinum trophy. By that point the only thing that was unfinished were the shattering 30 frozen enemies and the pinning 30 enemies to the wall labors.

The shattering was easy enough but the pins can only be done on weaker enemies. But I’ve leveled Kratos up to where he’s way too strong at this point to properly set up the pins without killing them beforehand.

Only thing keeping me at it is my OCD because I already have the platinum trophy. That labor task is largely unnecessary in the grand scheme.

Been putting in work. Did all the favors in Midgard. I really don't care for all the treasures and artifacts. I been going and knocking off Valkyries. Sigrun is my last one. Once I beat her I'm done. I might try new game plus in future just to re do the story. But I'm very happy this game is back in rotation as far as for everything else that's out there. Cory reinvented this franchise and I'll be copping the next one for sure.

The only part of the story I felt was corny was after you beat the game then go home and you see Thor. Like you killed two of his sons and it just ends like that. Either don't have him in the game like Odin or have a quick battle where you get beat by him.

The only part of the story I felt was corny was after you beat the game then go home and you see Thor. Like you killed two of his sons and it just ends like that. Either don't have him in the game like Odin or have a quick battle where you get beat by him.

It was to meant to hint at Atreus having the same foresight as his mother and the other giants. It'll come into play in the future games.

We haven't seen the last of the valkyries either. The queen was looking for her battle spirit and wings right before the end of the game. I'm betting on an all out war against them all in the next game.

My azzz been playing this shyt all day. Been in Niflheim harvesting that mist echo. Building tlmy amount up b4 I open up all 3 of the realms

One more Valkyrie to go.

The one in Niflheim was easy. Beat her on the 2nd try. And that's only b/c I forgot to get resurrection stone when i almost beat her the 1st time

This seems more like DLC than a whole new game. I think they saving Thor, Odin, and ole girl for the upcoming GOW games.

This nigga Kratos bout to wipe out ALL mythology. LOL

Back