Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shit I just started 2018 version earlier this week. Can't wait to play this after. Shit been dope as hell so far. I been slacking.

Only up to killing 1 Valkyrie and just got past 'The Sickness'.

Not sure how much I got left Lol
It's fun playing them back to back

I got them bastards awhile ago but I cant fuck with the queen at all
One tip for the queen emphasis strength, status effect damage, and rumic attacks. Poison helps too with loweirng her health. The King Berserker was harder to me thought with all the damn spamming he does.

Yo I JUST finished the story and watched the credits. 48 hours it took me.

Been playing this on and off since launch 2 months ago and I managed to dodge all spoilers like Neo in the Matrix

Cons first
There too many annoying environmental puzzles. My time is precious so I YouTube's half them shits. Also some of the humor ain't hit.

PROS

The main boss fights were A1. 👍🏿 Graphics were stupid especially toward the end. Acting, Motion cap, music, level design were superb. The spear was dope too. And yeah the side quests.... also A1 and on Witcher 3's level.

I rank GOW 2018 as the G.O.A.T game and this was a slight step down(mainly because of the puzzles). But still incredible and worth full price, especially on PS5

I bought this on PS4 day 1 and haven't touched it

Probably because I haven't touched my PS4 in 3 years

I wasn't a fan that they brought back some runic and skills from the first game as you progress through. Felt they should have thought of something else. Also some of the skills I just didn't use so I didn't care to upgrade those until I unlocked everything else and it seemed like a waste

Also it's nitpicking but I didn't like that they added that permafrost when pressing triangle. I would always press triangle for easy access to the axe. I know you can press the right directional button for it but it still annoyed me

Just beat it yesterday. Not gonna platinum. Just need to defeat queen and than ill move onto the next 1

Finally playing through this. Loved most of it. A couple of segments have been super boring though.

Just started playing this..I didn’t play the previous one w his son (2018)..haven’t played since Ascension, so when I’m using the axe I was kinda bummed..but when he picked up the blades of chaos:

ED463747-4B1A-4B2B-8D34-BF1FE824033E.gif

Honestly I'd suggest you play the previous one because it's just as great and you'll understand the story more

I’ll watch the cutscenes/story on YouTube but I’m not gonna play it. I’ve been out of the gaming loop too long to catch up to previous titles.

Back