Welcome To aBlackWeb

Same. I beat the queen on the 2nd try. Only thing she had was a ton of health.

The Valkyries as a whole and the original Valkyrie queen was much harder than the Berserkers and Gna imo
Took me a few tries to be beat Gna. Hrolfi was much more frustrating.
Sigrun though…that bitch. I really almost broke my controller when fighting her.

Last edited:
Took me a few tries to be beat Gna. Hrolfi was much more frustrating.
Sigrun though…that bitch. I really almost broke my controller when fighting her.

Fam I was at Sigrun for a whole 2 hours. She had way more move variety and undodgeable moves. Gna was much easier.

Overall I think the combat was better in the 1st one. It felt a bit clunkier in the 2nd one.

All that said, 100% completition.

Fire game. 9.5/10.

Im taking .5 off cause some portions of the game was a bit boring. Not anything to do with the main story, but some of the side content got repetitive imo.

Imo, the first game was better in the sense of gaming mechanics, pacing, etc

The 2nd game though had a bigger story and tied alot of plot lines up, so in parts it felt better.

But honestly I think the first game has more replayability.

I liked the updates and shit in the 1st game more. You had your armor, weapons, and the 3 gems or whatever and they could get updated 3 times.

The new game had to much shit going on. Too many armor types, 9 gem things, a bunch of pomels, shield updates, rage updates, etc.

Shit was so much I didnt even bother trying to learn what they all did.

The first game was way cleaner in that sense.

Main story vs main story though, they were just as good as each. One flowed into the other seemlessly and the character growth from to the next was amazing.

Back