Welcome To aBlackWeb

GOAT Video Vixen Melyssa Ford

To say you wouldn't bust in the deepest parts of her until your shit shriveled up and about fell off is a lie. Like if she only fucked like a 7.5, I'd hit her with pancake batter on some Kevin J. Taylor artwork shit.

Yeah I am on the OF too and wasted my money (I knew it but did it anyway - Twitter video released in June ) hopefully it will get better.

HOW ABOUT THIS! I still have her two DVDs from back in the day... those had slightly better content than this. Her fan base is GROWN ASS MEN in range of 35-50. I'm not doing this hide the nipple thing no matter what (hands, arm, pasties, etc) , If she wants another dime from me she better step up!

Last edited:
Yeah I am on the OF too and wasted my money (I knew it but did it anyway - Twitter video released in June ) hopefully it will get better.

HOW ABOUT THIS! I still have her two DVDs from back in the day... those had slightly better content than this. Her fan base is GROWN ASS MEN in range of 35-50. I'm not doing this hide the nipple thing no matter what (hands, arm, pasties, etc) , If she wants another dime from me she better step up!
Yup her first dvd was her best the other two were toned super toned down (which imo was not smart)the last one had the best production.But yeah no one has time for those half ass shit don't make an OF if u not gonna show anything.

Respect to your efforts... but I was hoping that today was the day, but she needs to be arrested for theft for all the money she has been stealing and sued for false product advertising. She has been hiding her surgically altered breast since before "shake ya ass" !! She sees no need to alter the formula that made her the (OLD) Queen of THOT.

What sayth the people?
Pretty much now people gotta stop giving her money.

Back