Which One U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goldie

You Niggas Starvin 😂
Site Owner
screenshot_142-png.122196

vs

I've yet to watch a full episode of blackish besides a clip here and there(avoiding that lil white girl in the elevator is some real nigga shit)....

.......with that said my vote goes to blackish

Fuck u seinfeld loving negros

Why are some of these shows matched against each other so early?

I mainly only put heavy weights in the bracket. So they would've went up against chappelle, in living color, etc. There's really no getting around facing competition early.

SN: I just realized nobody mentioned Married With Children in the other thread. I was never a big fan, but i know niggas fuck with it heavy. I'll replace one of the weak links in the bracket with it.

I mainly only put heavy weights in the bracket. So they would've went up against chappelle, in living color, etc. There's really no getting around facing competition early.

SN: I just realized nobody mentioned Married With Children in the other thread. I was never a big fan, but i know niggas fuck with it heavy. I'll replace one of the weak links in the bracket with it.

Yeah replace That 70's Show.

That shit gonna get washed by Jamie Foxx Show. Only people that's gonna vote for 70's is OhMars cuz he like it and Du cuz he hate Jamie Foxx

The reason I asked about the seeding is because you have more critically acclaimed shows on bigger networks going against each other early and lesser known shows going against each other early. It almost looks like you're stacking the deck to get certain shows out quick lol.

Moesha and smart guy should be lower speeds and going against other shows early, not going against each other

The reason I asked about the seeding is because you have more critically acclaimed shows on bigger networks going against each other early and lesser known shows going against each other early. It almost looks like you're stacking the deck to get certain shows out quick lol.

Moesha and smart guy should be lower speeds and going against other shows early, not going against each other

That's one "weak" match up. what else u got?

I hope blackish wins, so Goldie can feel what I felt in the office vs different world thread.

I voted Seinfeld

Back