Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW GOAT Status: Rosa Acosta 🇩🇴

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
IMG_6364.jpeg

tumblr_oyslxl4CXr1wz3uimo1_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Her looks would last longer if she actually went to the gym instead of constant implants, lipo and lifts.

She has no quads or hamstrings but for some reason her ass keeps its shape.... Rrrrrrriiiiiiight....

She bad but ehhh she has been status
I would wife her

These are funny to me. She's seen past the curtain and skimmed fame, so she's probably "above" being wifed by a normal dude (even if he's successful) but she's also 30+, so she is has been status to the dudes she's aiming at.

It's funny to look at Will Smith's Instagram. In the short time he's had it, all these Instagram hoes who never comment back to the normal dudes hollering at em are in every post he makes. Even the ones that post in strictly Spanish/Russian/etc. in his comments all of a sudden English scholars. Think I peeped her in a few.

These are funny to me. She's seen past the curtain and skimmed fame, so she's probably "above" being wifed by a normal dude (even if he's successful) but she's also 30+, so she is has been status to the dudes she's aiming at.

It's funny to look at Will Smith's Instagram. In the short time he's had it, all these Instagram hoes who never comment back to the normal dudes hollering at em are in every post he makes. Even the ones that post in strictly Spanish/Russian/etc. in his comments all of a sudden English scholars. Think I peeped her in a few.

facts!!!!

Back