NSFW GOAT Status: Rosa Acosta 🇩🇴

Dec 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,614,769
Her looks would last longer if she actually went to the gym instead of constant implants, lipo and lifts.

She has no quads or hamstrings but for some reason her ass keeps its shape.... Rrrrrrriiiiiiight....

KNiGHTS

Feb 17, 2017
ABW Bucks
$72,395
She bad but ehhh she has been status
I would wife her
These are funny to me. She's seen past the curtain and skimmed fame, so she's probably "above" being wifed by a normal dude (even if he's successful) but she's also 30+, so she is has been status to the dudes she's aiming at.

It's funny to look at Will Smith's Instagram. In the short time he's had it, all these Instagram hoes who never comment back to the normal dudes hollering at em are in every post he makes. Even the ones that post in strictly Spanish/Russian/etc. in his comments all of a sudden English scholars. Think I peeped her in a few.

• Haha
Reactions: Chayos and Chrisss

BARRY PONDS

Feb 2, 2018
ABW Bucks
$1,496
These are funny to me. She's seen past the curtain and skimmed fame, so she's probably "above" being wifed by a normal dude (even if he's successful) but she's also 30+, so she is has been status to the dudes she's aiming at.

It's funny to look at Will Smith's Instagram. In the short time he's had it, all these Instagram hoes who never comment back to the normal dudes hollering at em are in every post he makes. Even the ones that post in strictly Spanish/Russian/etc. in his comments all of a sudden English scholars. Think I peeped her in a few.
facts!!!!

Reactions: maxwellx33 and Sion