Welcome To aBlackWeb

Give up your Top 5 all-time in EVERY sport you've watched

Now I know this is our opinion and all... but Vick is the best QB you've seen play in the last 30 years?

No QB ever has had the combination of arm strength and speed as Vick, he was a walking cheat code.They took 4 years of his career with that dog shit if that wouldn’t have happened he’s easily the GOAT.

No QB ever has had the combination of arm strength and speed as Vick, he was a walking cheat code.They took 4 years of his career with that dog shit if that wouldn’t have happened he’s easily the GOAT.

That's some crazy shit you just said. Like some "That's so crazy I don't know how to respond" craziness.

But you didn’t mention accuracy which is the important trait a QB can have.

No disrespect but your entire list is trash for having a below average QB that never did anything on it.

I love Vick and think not only is underrated but he doesn’t get his just due for how he revolutionized the positioned. Every new age (African American) QB has modeled themselves after Vick

Buuuuuuttttt his accuracy was trash. His IQ was trash. He is talent incarnate but placed to much faith in it

But you didn’t mention accuracy which is the important trait a QB can have.

No disrespect but your entire list is trash for having a below average QB that never did anything on it.

Haha ya man. Arm strength isn't worth mentioning...it's the NFL. They all have arm strength. That's a "reaching for a positive attribute" comment.

2 3,000 yard passing seasons. 1 season completing 60% of his passes. That's what a cheat code gets you?

I love Vick and think not only is underrated but he doesn’t get his just due for how he revolutionized the positioned. Every new age (African American) QB has modeled themselves after Vick

Buuuuuuttttt his accuracy was trash. His IQ was trash. He is talent incarnate but placed to much faith in it

Revolutionized the position how? He wasn't the first QB that ran the ball. He was just elusive as hell.

Revolutionized the position how? He wasn't the first QB that ran the ball. He was just elusive as hell.
When talking generations, that’s all that matter. It's who did it last

Not to go to crazy down the rabbit hole, but if Bob Griff Or Cross Dressing Cam, or DangeRuss Wil had stayed outside the pocket, Vick wouldn’t be talked about.

What I mean is, as long as you add onto your idol you seen as a pioneer and Vick def added to the what it means to be a running QB. Until someone surpasses his contributions he is gonna be the seen as the prototype of the rushing QB

Basketball:
Kareem
Jordan
Kobe
Duncan
Magic

Boxing:
Sugar Ray Robinson
Mayweather
Hopkins
Ali
Jones jr

When talking generations, that’s all that matter. I’d who did it last

Not to go to crazy down the rabbit hole, but if Bob Griff Or Cross Dressing Cam, or DangeRuss Wil had stayed outside the pocket, Vick wouldn’t be talked about.

What I mean is, as long as you add onto your idol you seen as a pioneer and Vick def added to the what it means to be a running QB. Until someone surpasses his contributions he is gonna be the seen as the prototype of the rushing QB

I can't agree. Vick was just exciting to watch, and that's how he started getting too much credit for starting the running QB trend. He wasn't a quality QB. McNabb ran 80+ times in his first 2 seasons as a starter, which were the 2 years before Vick became a starter. McNair averaged 80 carries a season from 97 - 02.

Vick's a cautionary tale of what happens when you rely on running, and don't develop your ability to pass and read defenses.

Now I know this is our opinion and all... but Vick is the best QB you've seen play in the last 30 years?

In what universe is Michael Vick a better Quarterback than Tom Brady?

He never threw for 5,000 yards and he never went to the Superbowl.

I don't think he has any records like most touchdowns in a game, or a season, or most yards in a game, etc.

In what universe is Michael Vick a better Quarterback than Tom Brady?

He never threw for 5,000 yards and he never went to the Superbowl.

I don't think he has any records like most touchdowns in a game, or a season, or most yards in a game, etc.

5,000? You can drop that on down to 4,000. Hell, 3,500.

His recievers were ass they use to drop every god damn thing but to say he would have been GOAT.. nah the best total player he has ever been was Year one Philly he had one of the best games i ever seen from a qb

NFL:
Moss
Barry Sanders
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Ed Reed

NBA:
MJ
Lebron
Kobe
Duncan
Curry

MLB:
Barry Bonds
Griffey
Albert pujols
Jeter
David Ortiz

Tennis:
Nadal
Federer
Serena
Djokivic(sp)
Venus

CFB:
Vince young
Adrian Peterson
Reggie bush
Tebow
Ndamukong suh

NFL
1) Lawrence Taylor
2) Deion Sanders
3) Joe Montana
4) Jerry Rice
5) Reggie White

NBA
1) Kareem
2) Jordan
3) Magic
4) Bird
5) Mchale

MLB
1) Barry Bonds
2) Ken Griffey Jr
3) Pedro Martinez
4) Mike Trout
5) Mike Schmidt

NCABB
1) Len Bias
2) Jordan
3) Laettner
4) Shaq
5) Ewing

NCAAF
1) Herschel Walker
2) Bo Jackson
3) Deion Sanders
4) Tim Tebow
5) Barry Sanders

Boxing
1) Ali
2) Roy Jones Jr
3) Sugar Ray Leonard
4) Hagler
5) Tyson

No order. There are some folks in some sports who are better than those listed but if I didn't see the person live while in their prime I didn't put them on my list. Watching highlight videos and reruns of old games or events doesn't feel like to me I actually saw them do what they do best.

BB
Jordan, The Dream, Penny, Shaq & Kobe

FB
Primetime, Dickerson, Barry Sanders, Lawrence Taylor, Moss

Boxing
Ray Leonard, Roy Jones, Tommy Hearns, Mayweather, Pernell Whitaker

MLB
Bonds, Griffey jr, Randy Johnson, Ozzie Smith, Rickey Henderson

Olympics
Usain Bolt, Carl Lewis, FloJo, Michael Phelps, Simone Biles

Back