Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girlfriend reactions over tv shows and movies? Am I overreacting or no?

Jrez

I been noticing my girlfriend different reactions when I watch drama shows or movies with her. For example when we are watching Maury show, when it’s the guy cheating on the girl in the show she says the guy is a dog and wrong for doing that to her. However when it’s a girl cheating on a guy on the show it’s all funny and entertaining to her. Same with Lifetime movies and any other tv show or movie that deals with cheating.

I’m starting to wonder does she condone cheating or would she cheat on me because of her reactions to these tv shows and movies. Am I overreacting or no? We been together 3 years.

[IMG]

Another thing I meant to say is that in movies when it’s the guy cheating and having sex with another woman she has a shocked face and shakes her head. When it’s the woman cheating and having sex with another man she also has a shocked face but also starts laughing and find it entertaining

I also meant to say she is bipolar and suffers from depression too

make sure she takes her meds....you could get her off of them but thats another thread

stop watching lady dramas and cheating shit all the time

relax on the reactions, she's a woman

you need to ask her for her phone cuz your died and you need to make a run.

her reaction will tell you if you need to buy a bag of weed to get high and watch more movies or a few hefty bags to take your shit and leave her ass.

One thing my gf picked up on is i always laugh a little harder when a chick gets her ass beat in a movie by a man

But i never put my hands on females n she knows that

So instead of being offended she thought it was funny

So ur girl being amused by the shit doesnt make her guilty of it. I mean it can, but its not enough to judge her by.

One thing my gf picked up on is i always laugh a little harder when a chick gets her ass beat in a movie by a man

But i never put my hands on females n she knows that

So instead of being offended she thought it was funny

So ur girl being amused by the shit doesnt make her guilty of it. I mean it can, but its not enough to judge her by.
lol that’s hilarious. Maybe you try bdsm with her something lol idk jk jk

Back