Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girlfriend of 6 months wants to move in what would you do?

What would you do?

• Total voters
I feel like whole yes recent covoid shit is crazy. To most people when you have an issue like this in the first 6 months that the beginning of a pattern. And 6 months ain’t that long not even a school year

Yall dont see how mans is tripping though? Im not saying he should let her move in. I already said I would only cause times is fucked up right now. But I aint mad at him for saying no.

Im just saying dude really expects to tell her no, offer to loan her $300 which is really the same as 0 in this case, then gets shocked she wanna break up.

Dude really lacking a level of social awareness.

Im cool with him saying no then relationship ends, but saying no after she asked and thinking everything should be as is while she getting evicted is wild to me.

true that is true cuz she wasn’t being entitled

If you move a chick in after 6 months on some " she on hard times shit" she not going anywhere after that

Who is going to say," well, I guess it's time for me to stop paying a portion of the bills/rent and go back to struggling and paying everything on my own and get my own place again"

The fact she has no one in her family to ask that same question could be very telling

Ofc it's a case my case basis but there are more chicks that are the rule than there are the exception

Hell, keeping it a buck, most people still juggling at least one to two other people during the first 6 months and you really gonna put all that on hold for a chick you practically don't know all that well?

Once that overnight bag become a drawer in your dresser, y'all go together nigga
shit...you mean once you find panties in your laundry basket or makeup "left" on your dresser.

then her phone never charged and needs to always use yours...then holds it after she makes a call.

i know all the signs.

If you move a chick in after 6 months on some " she on hard times shit" she not going anywhere after that

Who is going to say," well, I guess it's time for me to stop paying a portion of the bills/rent and go back to struggling and paying everything on my own and get my own place again"

The fact she has no one in her family to ask that same question could be very telling

Ofc it's a case my case basis but there are more chicks that are the rule than there are the exception

Hell, keeping it a buck, most people still juggling at least one to two other people during the first 6 months and you really gonna put all that on hold for a chick you practically don't know all that well?
totally agree...we dont know enough about this situation.

what if dude 8 months prior to the start of this.....dude girl left him and tore up his place on her way out? so he supposed to forget that?

we cant act like people aint got their reasons for shit outside of just being selfish or an aint shit dude.

but i mean her family might not be shit and so she rather go for someone who acts like he loves her.....

i can see it from a few ways.

its not simple and cut and dry.

totally agree...we dont know enough about this situation.

what if dude 8 months prior to the start of this.....dude girl left him and tore up his place on her way out? so he supposed to forget that?

we cant act like people aint got their reasons for shit outside of just being selfish or an aint shit dude.

but i mean her family might not be shit and so she rather go for someone who acts like he loves her.....

i can see it from a few ways.

its not simple and cut and dry.
Like I said, there are legit exceptions but most people, I'm not gonna limit it to females but most people are the rule and not the exception in this case

No because it's relevant to the discussion

If you're a big family guy and she's estranged from hers, that could present issues later on down the line
maybe.

she could also want to be apart of the family and act accordingly.
or could try to hate on his relationship

all depends on the chick.

No because it's relevant to the discussion

If you're a big family guy and she's estranged from hers, that could present issues later on down the line

There are all manner of reasonable explanations for it and it if we're sutten serious you should kno' about it after 6 months.

Like you'd be with someone for six months, they need somewhwre to stay and then that's when you start investigatin' her past

Unstable family relationship is huge red flag.
The numbers will show that.

But, do you bruh

Maybe she doesn't have a family. Or she does but cant get to them. Or can get to them but there's no space for her. Or there is space for her but to leave would uproot her whole life and she thought maybe her bf of six months could help her instead of her startin' all over again.

Or maybe she does have an unstable family and she doesn't wanna go back coz she escaped them.

There are so many reasons someone wouldn't have anywhere to stay niggas gotta look outside every once in a while

I was thinking you get to know someone before becoming official. What's the time span before helping your partner when they really need it? Is it a probationary period?

Back