Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girlfriend of 6 months wants to move in what would you do?

What would you do?

• Total voters
"6 months"

tumblr_pdkl0tgesa1uorz8zo5_540.gifv

I don't know how long they've been knowing each out and neither do you. Still don't get why people answer the question as if they only know each for 6 months
Because its more likely that they have known each other closer to 6 months than over say a yr

More common for ppl to shack up after a short period of time than years and years of knowning each other

I been drinking and might be time to turn some tables over in this bitch

im reading these responses and im wondering how many of you niggas have actually occupied a space with a female longer than 2 min in the bed when ya'll fucking

most of ya'll in here lying but im not surprised

im reading these responses and im wondering how many of you niggas have actually occupied a space with a female longer than 2 min in the bed when ya'll fucking

Name names.

I'm confused by the story. How ol girl askin dude for rent money but sayin she can help with bills if she moves in with him. Shit sound fake af and like dude made this shit up for attention/get ppl talkin.

But as far as the sentiment of the story.....this is why you cant be fuckin niggas without commitment. You can do everything under the sun with somebody but when it's time to call in favors they nowhere to be found.

I'm confused by the story. How ol girl askin dude for rent money but sayin she can help with bills if she moves in with him. Shit sound fake af and like dude made this shit up for attention/get ppl talkin.

But as far as the sentiment of the story.....this is why you cant be fuckin niggas without commitment. You can do everything under the sun with somebody but when it's time to call in favors they nowhere to be found.

bills ain’t really that much compared to rent or mortgage

bills ain’t really that much compared to rent or mortgage
But if she getting rent paid she has a place to stay at least for the month....even if she behind they not prioritizing evictions so why she need to move in with him when the money she would be contributing toward his bills could stay in her own pocket? If she dont have rent she dont have it for anything else cuz everything come secondary to the roof.

I would believe this story if dude said gf asked him to cover her rent while she down. Or that she got kicked out entirely with unemployment up in the air. Rent money and staying with him makes no sense.

You can tell who actually be havin healthy relationships when these topics come up.

But if she getting rent paid she has a place to stay at least for the month....even if she behind they not prioritizing evictions so why she need to move in with him when the money she would be contributing toward his bills could stay in her own pocket? If she dont have rent she dont have it for anything else cuz everything come secondary to the roof.

I would believe this story if dude said gf asked him to cover her rent while she down. Or that she got kicked out entirely with unemployment up in the air. Rent money and staying with him makes no sense.
This why I fucks with you....
You saw the bs

If we in a relationship & my girl lost her job, yeah I'd let her stay with me until she get back on her feet. You supposed to hold it down for your lady.

Yall preach & complain about women not holding down her man but wont hold your own woman down. Fuck kinda shit is that ? I could understand if she was a jump off but your girlfriend ? Come on.
Man I'm a old head.
Seen and lived thru some shit.
I need to see certain things in a chick. If I see them She won't even have to ask cuz I'd offer.

But not all situations like that.
we can't pretend all relationships are built to last even if y'all are smashing and boo'd up.

you never know a person until you need help.

You ready to turn tables over?

Back