Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girlfriend ex or old friend moved to my neighborhood? How to deal with situation?

Somethin a lil off and the ladies aint admitting it because they dont wanna give up game lol

Her not asking how you know this dude is fishy as all hell. Women are nosey as all shit and she aint asked how you know a dude she used to fuck?

Yo dont go out like Mario Winans fam
At this point you should just have a grown ass convo with her and NOT home boy.

Let her know that how she reacts regarding dude bothers you - giving her the opportunity to be honest once again.

You might not wanna here this - but the timelines could have overlapped...

@ Mad Titan: I don’t know the dude lol. Me and him met because I was in the store, ran into somebody I know and he was talking real loud telling me a story and the guy she used to mess with jumped in our conversation. After that the dude started speaking to me every time he sees me. Me and him started talking AFTER she told me about the whole one night stand thing. The dude either lives or comes to my building to see his girl. They have 2 kids

@aka_og: yea I was thinking about bringing it up again to see what she says since it’s been on my mind for over a month. My homegirl said I should make up a lie and say the dude said he had to tell me something. I’m not gonna go that route though lol.

What you mean by the timelines could have overlapped? I’m assuming you mean something could’ve happened with them 2 or 3 years ago. That’s what I’m wondering too. I’m just not sure why she lied about it at first or if I’m just overreacting. I’m also wondering too why she didn’t ask me about me and him speaking. She saw us speak on two different occasions

What if she sticks with the same story when I do ask her about it again

Was referring to the beginning/2-3yrs ago.

You letting her know you want to talk and pinpointing how you feel leaves the floor open for her to be honest. If there was something hiding - that would be the time to just let it out. Trust issues are draining

If it's the same story again, it is what it is - you'll have to decide from there.

@ Mad Titan: I don’t know the dude lol. Me and him met because I was in the store, ran into somebody I know and he was talking real loud telling me a story and the guy she used to mess with jumped in our conversation. After that the dude started speaking to me every time he sees me. Me and him started talking AFTER she told me about the whole one night stand thing. The dude either lives or comes to my building to see his girl. They have 2 kids

@aka_og: yea I was thinking about bringing it up again to see what she says since it’s been on my mind for over a month. My homegirl said I should make up a lie and say the dude said he had to tell me something. I’m not gonna go that route though lol.

What you mean by the timelines could have overlapped? I’m assuming you mean something could’ve happened with them 2 or 3 years ago. That’s what I’m wondering too. I’m just not sure why she lied about it at first or if I’m just overreacting. I’m also wondering too why she didn’t ask me about me and him speaking. She saw us speak on two different occasions

What if she sticks with the same story when I do ask her about it again

If she stick with the same story, then u need to let it go....if u can't let it go, then u don't trust her and need to think about ending the relationship..

Not only did she downplay it at first but when she did tell me she was calling him a bum and all that. Said he’s a bum ass nigga and she had no idea where he lived when she was seeing him in the store and the whole one night stand thing happened. She said it happened while she was with her ex who is in her 50s. She told me about the ex who is in his 50s a while ago. The ex who is in his 50s used to give her money etc

When I first met her she told me about her past and everything in the beginning. Just never mentioned this guy.

When I first started seeing this dude he was always staring at me. At the time I ain’t know who he was. I thought he wanted a problem at first until he started speaking. Now that he speaks everytime he sees me it made me realize I was wrong.

I seen him in the liquor store a few days ago when I was cashing in a scratch off. He asked me which one was it and I showed him. He said he would’ve waited for me to walk back to the building together but the line was too long in the liquor store. It seem like he’s trying to be cool and trying to make conversation. He doesn’t know that I know that him and my girl used to mess around in the past

I guess if I really wanted to know I could come out and ask him but that would really be awkward

If she volunteered up that he was a bum and started bashing him unprovoked then she is trying to not make you feel threatened by his existence.

Either he 1 night stand and dogged her out (which is unlikely by her not acting out when she 1st seen him), they smashing on the low, the past relationship / sex was more serious or better than she is letting on and she still feeling him a bit ,or she fucked him early in your relationship. Either way she doesn't want to tell you everything because she is afraid you're going to make things worse or more awkward.

Not only did she downplay it at first but when she did tell me she was calling him a bum and all that. Said he’s a bum ass nigga and she had no idea where he lived when she was seeing him in the store and the whole one night stand thing happened. She said it happened while she was with her ex who is in her 50s. She told me about the ex who is in his 50s a while ago. The ex who is in his 50s used to give her money etc

When I first met her she told me about her past and everything in the beginning. Just never mentioned this guy.

When I first started seeing this dude he was always staring at me. At the time I ain’t know who he was. I thought he wanted a problem at first until he started speaking. Now that he speaks everytime he sees me it made me realize I was wrong.

I seen him in the liquor store a few days ago when I was cashing in a scratch off. He asked me which one was it and I showed him. He said he would’ve waited for me to walk back to the building together but the line was too long in the liquor store. It seem like he’s trying to be cool and trying to make conversation. He doesn’t know that I know that him and my girl used to mess around in the past

I guess if I really wanted to know I could come out and ask him but that would really be awkward

My nigga...

She used to sell pussy fam. Get out.

I'm confused. The fuck you want her to say?

And what exactly are you worried about? People have pasts. She fucked people before you came along. Son't sound like homie was disrespectful or whatever.

Only place you fucked is...from the very first time you saw that he lived in your building and have a mutual friend and are likely to run into each other again, you shoulda BEEN just cut right through the bullshit and let dude know off top who you are, that you deal with 'Tasha' or whoever the fuck now, that you know the deal with him and Tasha, and that ain't no beef or nothing because it be like that sometimes. *shrugs*

I'm confused. The fuck you want her to say?

And what exactly are you worried about? People have pasts. She fucked people before you came along. Son't sound like homie was disrespectful or whatever.

Only place you fucked is...from the very first time you saw that he lived in your building and have a mutual friend and are likely to run into each other again, you shoulda BEEN just cut right through the bullshit and let dude know off top who you are, that you deal with 'Tasha' or whoever the fuck now, that you know the deal with him and Tasha, and that ain't no beef or nothing because it be like that sometimes. *shrugs*

Honestly wish I took this advice from the beginning of this situation. Here’s a brief update though. A few nights ago I was chillin with a few of my homies who live in another hood now. I left around midnight and was walking to the bus which is a 15 minute walk. I’m cutting through another hood and I see like 7 or 8 dudes smoking and drinking by the bus stop. One of the dudes happened to be him, my gf old friend/ex. He recognized me and spoke. We talked until the bus came. He knew my homies that I was just chillin wit. He knew one of my homies cause his brother used to mess with my homie sister. He said that was years ago little kid stuff. He then was telling me that he lives with his girl and kids in my building but he’s usually out here in his hood most of the time. He then asked me for my number and invited me to his families cookout.

moral of the story is that if he wanted to be an a-hole he could’ve did it especially being that I was walking through his hood late at night. I thought maybe it was a little weird that he asked for my number but at the same time he doesn’t know that I know him and my girl messed around in the past.

maybe I should take your advice because I doubt he gonna bring it up or should I just leave it unsaid?

Honestly wish I took this advice from the beginning of this situation. Here’s a brief update though. A few nights ago I was chillin with a few of my homies who live in another hood now. I left around midnight and was walking to the bus which is a 15 minute walk. I’m cutting through another hood and I see like 7 or 8 dudes smoking and drinking by the bus stop. One of the dudes happened to be him, my gf old friend/ex. He recognized me and spoke. We talked until the bus came. He knew my homies that I was just chillin wit. He knew one of my homies cause his brother used to mess with my homie sister. He said that was years ago little kid stuff. He then was telling me that he lives with his girl and kids in my building but he’s usually out here in his hood most of the time. He then asked me for my number and invited me to his families cookout.

moral of the story is that if he wanted to be an a-hole he could’ve did it especially being that I was walking through his hood late at night. I thought maybe it was a little weird that he asked for my number but at the same time he doesn’t know that I know him and my girl messed around in the past.

maybe I should take your advice because I doubt he gonna bring it up or should I just leave it unsaid?

Lol.

That nigga wanna smash.

Lol.

That nigga wanna smash.

you think? I thought it was strange he asked for my number. He hasn’t hit my phone though. Wouldn’t he hint around or ask some shit like “who that girl you be with” or something of that nature if he still wanted to smash

Back