Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girlfriend ex or old friend moved to my neighborhood? How to deal with situation?

They're fuckin!

She saw u say what up and started joking bout bullshit to avoid the awkwardness TWICE.

Every other female would've been like "oh y'all friends now" or some such bullshit. Ain't no femme that cool.

He over there coaching her on how to act that's y so many in the thread are either fooled or is going along with it cause they'd do the same.

Believe your fears.
When u call and she's home "alone", this is ol boy in su casa
oeLA1K.gif

My one and only concern in this situation was the fact that your woman felt the need to downplay dude as someone annoying from back inna day instead of being up front about who he is. There's always a chance that you're going to run across someone from back inna day with your s/o if you still live in the same area, might as well be up front about who that person is/was in your life and keep it moving. Not doing this means you have something to hide, and if she revealed after-the-fact that they fucked, there's a chance she's left other details out.

Every time I've ever run across some broad I used to fuck with I always told whomever I was with exactly who she was. My ex used to work with a chick I had a full-blown relationship with and the day I came up there to pick her up from work and they came out together I let her know we were a couple a year prior to that and we've just been cool since and ole girl let her know the same and that we remained friends since. Never had a problem after that.

Yea that bothered me too. First off she only told me because she was on the phone with me while she was coming in my building. He said how you doing to her while she was on the phone with me. I don’t know why she downplayed it at first as some dude that used try to talk to her or holla at her at first. I had to ask her later again that same night and then that’s when she said they had a one night stand years before we met. I believe it might’ve been more than a one night stand but I guess it doesn’t really matter because it happened before we met. We had seen this dude a few times before she even mentioned this to me though. I just didn’t know the dude was coming to see his girl/baby mother at the time.
I’m assuming maybe she didn’t tell me at first because I’m the jealous type.

Bruh...
tenor.gif

You thinkin WAAAAYYY too much on this. Get your insecurities in check man. Stop stressing over this.

Worry about your and ya girl. Damn anyone else.

I think she's trying too hard to avoid even talking about this cat from back inna day. Something's up with that.
She lied about the situation and trying to downplaying it. There's more to it than she told you... Plus it seem like your gut is telling you something ain't right. Homie can probably hit again if he want
3yrs relationship? being upfront about past relationships shouldn't be hard

If they used to mess around in the past - should have just said. The partial answer and ongoing deflections make things look worse than it actually is

Not only did she downplay it at first but when she did tell me she was calling him a bum and all that. Said he’s a bum ass nigga and she had no idea where he lived when she was seeing him in the store and the whole one night stand thing happened. She said it happened while she was with her ex who is in her 50s. She told me about the ex who is in his 50s a while ago. The ex who is in his 50s used to give her money etc

When I first met her she told me about her past and everything in the beginning. Just never mentioned this guy.

When I first started seeing this dude he was always staring at me. At the time I ain’t know who he was. I thought he wanted a problem at first until he started speaking. Now that he speaks everytime he sees me it made me realize I was wrong.

I seen him in the liquor store a few days ago when I was cashing in a scratch off. He asked me which one was it and I showed him. He said he would’ve waited for me to walk back to the building together but the line was too long in the liquor store. It seem like he’s trying to be cool and trying to make conversation. He doesn’t know that I know that him and my girl used to mess around in the past

I guess if I really wanted to know I could come out and ask him but that would really be awkward

You can't fully trust her. She proved that when she initially lied about who he was and what hey did together. If she felt the need to lie like that then she clearly doesn't feel the need to be truthful and cannot be trusted. I know you probably thinking about this shit everyday and eventually you're going to start probing deeper and deeper and your'e going to discover something that will really set you off and the worst part won't even be that you discovered it. It's gonna be the fact that you gave her the opportunity and she's had multiple times to talk about but she chose to lie about it instead.

Imagine if there was like a sex tape of them two and you saw it. That would be a helluva downplay by her. Or even worse what if it was as far back in the past as she said it was. You did the right thing by asking for her to be upfront but she lied and that won't change.

V​

1. My one and only concern in this situation was the fact that your woman felt the need to downplay dude as someone annoying from back inna day instead of being up front about who he is. There's always a chance that you're going to run across someone from back inna day with your s/o if you still live in the same area, might as well be up front about who that person is/was in your life and keep it moving. Not doing this means you have something to hide, and if she revealed after-the-fact that they fucked, there's a chance she's left other details out.

Every time I've ever run across some broad I used to fuck with I always told whomever I was with exactly who she was. My ex used to work with a chick I had a full-blown relationship with and the day I came up there to pick her up from work and they came out together I let her know we were a couple a year prior to that and we've just been cool since and ole girl let her know the same and that we remained friends since. Never had a problem after that.
    You can't fully trust her. She proved that when she initially lied about who he was and what hey did together. If she felt the need to lie like that then she clearly doesn't feel the need to be truthful and cannot be trusted. I know you probably thinking about this shit everyday and eventually you're going to start probing deeper and deeper and your'e going to discover something that will really set you off and the worst part won't even be that you discovered it. It's gonna be the fact that you gave her the opportunity and she's had multiple times to talk about but she chose to lie about it instead.

Imagine if there was like a sex tape of them two and you saw it. That would be a helluva downplay by her. Or even worse what if it was as far back in the past as she said it was. You did the right thing by asking for her to be upfront but she lied and that won't change.

Yea that’s what bothered me was that she wasn’t upfront at first. She wind up telling me later that night about the one night stand. She did make it clear that she didn’t speak to him or do anything with him since me and her been together. She claim it was a one time thing and that “it wasn’t all that”. Part of me wants to dig deeper but at the same time when you dig for shit you get hurt

I don’t care much if it was more than a one night stand because it was before me and her met. It would bother me a little if she did lie about that though.
    And then I was worried about what you just said. What if it happened early in me and her relationship. We been together for basically 4 years now. September will make 4 years. She moved from that old neighborhood 2 years ago.
    At the same time I am the jealous type so maybe that’s why she didn’t want to mention it. If it was the other way around and I ran into a girl I used to mess around with in her neighborhood I’m not sure if I would tell her or not because she is the jealous type too.
    Another thing that’s strange is like I said before she never asked me about me and him speaking. She saw us speak twice and didn’t say anything. Instead cracked a joke about something that happened earlier in the day.
    The worse I could do is ask him but I don’t think it’s a good idea and not even sure how I would approach that situation

Maybe I’m being paranoid and insecure like a lot of people on this thread said.

I aint read all of that but why is your problem you moved on she is just another leaf blowing in the wind

The problem is that he initial lie about not coming out and saying what she already knew when he asked her about it likely has deeper ramifications. For instance if they been together for 4 years but she was still around dude as early as 2 years ago then there could be other things that she isn't coming clean about and that could be a problem. It wold be easy if she just came out and said everything. It would hurt but that's better than finding breadcrumbs here and there and ultimately watching the cookie crumble.

Somethin a lil off and the ladies aint admitting it because they dont wanna give up game lol

Her not asking how you know this dude is fishy as all hell. Women are nosey as all shit and she aint asked how you know a dude she used to fuck?

Yo dont go out like Mario Winans fam

Back