Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gina Rodriguez is catching heat from Black Twitter for saying ‘N!gga’ on IG...

No it's not, but I'll let you believe that it is.

Again, I disagree with all what you said

It's a fact that i can place 5 latinos in front of you who don't look what you would stereotypically say a Latin person looks like to most people. That can't be debated. It's called a population of people

I get my disconnect now after @DMorgan comments. For those really mad about this, can you explain to me the negative impact of her video?

It allows people to expose ignorant view points they hold. It creates more confusion on ethnicity vs race. It clouds discussions of ancestry with bullshit side discussions of who is lighter than the next person....im not mad about her saying nigga but it's annoying to keep having the same convo over and over

It's a fact that i can place 5 latinos in front of you who don't look what you would stereotypically say a Latin person looks like to most people. That can't be debated. It's called a population of people

I disagree, if what you are saying is a fact, then the words "wetback and spic and other names they give to those folks wouldn't exist'.

They would just be called niggas by white folks.

Black ppl don't use those terms, spics, wetbacks etc, white folks do, that's why in my previous post I said white folks and non-black.

White folks created the term, not black folks. Black folks may mistake you and call you a nigga or just call you one in general because of your hue, we don't use those terms, spics and wetbacks

White folks and non-black folks aint calling every Latino niggas

I disagree, if what you are saying is a fact, then the words "wetback and spic and other names they give to those folks wouldn't exist'.

So according to what you're saying all latinos look similar. There's no difference in races and ethnities at all. Fat Joe and Fabolous sure do look alot alike

Addressed absolutely nothing said cause you couldn't.

Continue being the sucka you are over there and I'll be over here laughing you and every other sucka who allows that shit.

Just exposed yourself to how fucking dumb you are to take anything I said as persona when I don't give a fuck about you or anybody who care about you.

Just know you can die right in front me and I'd spill my drink stepping over your dead body and keep it moving. Your life means less to me than the shit at the bottom of my shoe

LLS niggas swear they tough like tough guys don't die either.

Niggas talking wild tough on the internet you can suck my whole dick NH you really upset because I don't share you dumbass views on all Spanish people which papi fucked you bitch my nigga take you unnecessary feelings up with that nigga you fucking bitch

So according to what you're saying all latinos look similar. There's no difference in races and ethnities at all. Fat Joe and Fabolous sure do look alot alike

I am asking you if what you say is a fact, then why were those words created by white folks?? Spic and wetbacks etc and why these words are offensive?

Niggas talking wild tough on the internet you can suck my whole dick NH you really upset because I don't share you dumbass views on all Spanish people which papi fucked you bitch my nigga take you unnecessary feelings up with that nigga you fucking bitch

Sucka
82707153.gif

Black ppl don't use those terms, spics, wetbacks etc, white folks do, that's why in my previous post I said white folks and non-black.

White folks created the term, not black folks. Black folks may mistake you and call you a nigga or just call you one in general because of your hue, we don't use those terms, spics and wetbacks

White folks and non-black folks aint calling every Latino niggas

I've been called spic by both white and black folks alike. And there's no "mistaking"..i am black. My family just happened to come from another country but ain't no mistaking the fact that I am black. So yeah you're still wrong because again latino isn't a race and talking about it as if it's one will always have you coming up short because those differences shape our lives same as they do black folks everywhere.

I've been called spic by both white and black folks alike. And there's no "mistaking"..i am black. My family just happened to come from another country but ain't no mistaking the fact that I am black. So yeah you're still wrong because again latino isn't a race and talking about it as if it's one will always have you coming up short because those differences shape our lives same as they do black folks everywhere.

Ok.

Aint no black folks saying spics and wetbacks to anybody, that's what white folks do. I never stated it was a race, you want that angle to justify your post. I know what I stated and you do to, which is why I am disagreeing with you.

White folks aint calling Hispanics niggas. Most/Majority of Hispanics want to identify as white

If anything white folks would would say "nigger" with the hard "er" if anything, and that's rare. Niggas, that word is not being used by white folks and non-blacks to address Hispanics, if that was the case, as I stated, wetbacks and spics and other words whites and non-blacks used to address Hispanics would not have been created. Nigger with the er would be applied to them

Those who think Hispanics and blacks share the same struggle and can use the word nigga. Neo-Nazis hate Jews and Blacks and have targeted both in attacks, we both struggled in society . Does that make Jews niggas too

Last edited:
I should be able to express my disapproval, on the Internet; no less, without bein' asked how much I care. Wtf is that about, this is a black forum meant for discussion of black shit what is this rubbish man

Like you said, it's a discussion. The only problem should be if someone is trying to stop you from giving your opinion. You're bothered about follow up questions. If you need a safe space where you can talk and nobody can reply, the internet isn't the place for you.

Ok.

Aint no black folks saying spics and wetbacks to anybody, that's what white folks do. I never stated it was a race, you want that angle to justify your post. I know what I stated and you do to, which is why I am disagreeing with you.

White folks aint calling Hispanics niggas. Most/Majority of Hispanics want to identify as white

If anything white folks would would say "nigger" with the hard "er" if anything, and that's rare. Niggas, that word is not being used by white folks and non-blacks to address Hispanics, if that was the case, as I stated, wetbacks and spics and other words whites and non-blacks used to address Hispanics would not have been created. Nigger with the er would be applied to them

Those who think Hispanics and blacks share the same struggle and can use the word nigga. Neo-Nazis hate Jews and Blacks and have targeted both in attacks, we both struggled in society . Does that make Jews niggas too

You split the difference like there is one when a white person say nigga vs nigger. You gonna be a little less mad if a white person calls you nigga vs nigger? If not then that means literally nothing to bring up and base your argument on. You stated its not a fact that latino folks differ in how they appear. Flat out you're wrong. And unless the black folks I've heard use spic and wetback was wearing makeup then your other theory is wrong too

So because some blacks are coons the rest of us should chill?

Shut the fuck up.

It’s impossible you read that to comprehend or you would’ve

Idk what the fuck you’re talking about or what it has to do with point I was making

You could always stop replying to me bro, you consistently on some girly shit wanna argue

If you don’t understand, just ask. I don’t argue with bitches, not arguing with bitch ass niggas

Nigga is like the word mothafucka now.

Everyone sayin it. Nobody says motherfucker = fucking a mother.

Same way most these younger ppl say nigga like they sayin homie. They dont connect the dots to nigga = nigger.

Its been desensitized.

I told u in 20yrs they gonna be sayin nigga all casual on the evening news

The real problem here is social media. What purpose did her video serve?

Back