Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gina Rodriguez is catching heat from Black Twitter for saying ‘N!gga’ on IG...

Idk what u all dont get

Ive ran across certain hispanics who finish every sentence with the word, literally, every sentence.
Idk where some of these people in here live but that's how it is in nj/nyc.
Black people will use the word here and there, some will od.
Hispanics go overboard like a muhfucka and they really don't even understand the etymology of the word and when not to use it as far as decorum. Shit just rolls off there tongue like a double r.

Idk where some of these people in here live but that's how it is in nj/nyc.
Black people will use the word here and there, some will od.
Hispanics go overboard like a muhfucka and they really don't even understand the etymology of the word and when not to use it as far as decorum. Shit just rolls off there tongue like a double r.
@GOAT from Chi so idk what his deal is

My experience is blacks use it when they feel necessary. The hispanics im referring to cant breathe without it.

@GOAT from Chi so idk what his deal is

My experience is blacks use it when they feel necessary. The hispanics im referring to cant breathe without it.
I also know hispanics who say nigga like they black.

But to say hispanics say nigga more than black ppl is false.

U refering to isolated cases and tried to paint with a broad brush.

That is all.

Peace be with u all.

I also know hispanics who say nigga like they black.

But to say hispanics say nigga more than black ppl is false.
In my experience fam

Idk what part of chi ur from but goin to school the hispanics i didnt know used it more often and openly in public than black folks i didnt know but nobody checked em

Whereas the black ppl i know who use it the most dont use it nearly as often as the hispanics that used it with every breath they take

Back