Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gillie: I F*cked One of Black Thought's B*tches

Shit he can make my day

source.gif

man i'm tired of Gillie acting like he done shit other than drop a lukewarm mixtape every 5 years. This nigga always got come wit some hatin' ass shit about Philly rappers with better mic skills, better discographies, better careers. Still bragging about his street buzz back in the day like that shit wasn't during the CLINTON Administration.........rap equivalent of the grown dude still talmbout how nice he was at ball in High School.........."i woulda made the league if my knees held up"
:lol9:

Bitch nigga get some nuts, bitch nigga say my name
We ain't got no time to be guessin and playin no pussy ass games
What they do what they do, niggaz was corny as fuck
You gets no play in that Texas, yo shit don't bump in the trunk

They say that's a shot at the Roots cuz of What They Do video.

Dope as it is, its hilarious to say say my name and diss mfers without saying their name in 4 bars.

This statement is as ignorant as Gillies
Yes yes refugee tell me about that one out of 20 rappers that doesnā€™t promote drug slanging, violence, and fucking other niggas bitches. Then tell me how hard it is to find said rappers compared to your niece listening to your radio and learning to city girls.

Bitch nigga get some nuts, bitch nigga say my name
We ain't got no time to be guessin and playin no pussy ass games
What they do what they do, niggaz was corny as fuck
You gets no play in that Texas, yo shit don't bump in the trunk

They say that's a shot at the Roots cuz of What They Do video.

not sure this was aimed at the roots since what they do came out at least 2 years prior to this. If it was then thatā€™s a long ass time to come up with that shit

Yes yes refugee tell me about that one out of 20 rappers that doesnā€™t promote drug slanging, violence, and fucking other niggas bitches. Then tell me how hard it is to find said rappers compared to your niece listening to your radio and learning to city girls.
Womp womp. This is the streaming era. You don't have to listen to anything you don't like. You could OD on conscious rap for days, weeks.

I've been on a Little Brother binge lately

Womp womp. This is the streaming era. You don't have to listen to anything you don't like. You could OD on conscious rap for days, weeks.

I've been on a Little Brother binge lately
Exactly, you have to go look for conscious music while the rest of your brothers and sisters is battered with poisonous raps on radio stations and tv stations. Nice you saved youā€™re individualism while the rest of your tribe is subverted. Last post in here donā€™t want to be preachy in a gille thread.

not sure this was aimed at the roots since what they do came out at least 2 years prior to this. If it was then thatā€™s a long ass time to come up with that shit

Me neither.

Pimp wasn't the type of nigga of bite his tongue, especially for 2 years.

But that's been the internet/forum "story" for the last 15-20 years.

I wish a motherfucker would.

Interestingly enough BT and Nas traded some subliminals in the early 2000s but I think Nas squashed it before it escalated.

Now that i think about it Nas had subliminals for Ras Kass around that same time too.

Nas was trying to go to war with everyone around that time.

I can't recall the exact interview, but Black Thought was telling a story on how Bad was popping junk about The Roots being featured in "Bamboozled" as The Alabama Porch Monkeys and Tariq got heated about it, so much so that he claimed he was coming close to beating his ass about it. Instead, he ran into Mr. Jones at a party and they discussed the matter and squashed it afterwards.

man i'm tired of Gillie acting like he done shit other than drop a lukewarm mixtape every 5 years. This nigga always got come wit some hatin' ass shit about Philly rappers with better mic skills, better discographies, better careers. Still bragging about his street buzz back in the day like that shit wasn't during the CLINTON Administration.........rap equivalent of the grown dude still talmbout how nice he was at ball in High School.........."i woulda made the league if my knees held up"

In other words, he's the Rap Game's Al Bundy.

You're right about the Ras Kass but not about the roots.

Around the same time The Roots were given a role in Spike Leeā€™s controversial satire Bamboozled, Nas felt it was hypocritical for the hip-hop band, whoā€™ve poked fun at rappers for selling out for corporate sponsorships, to appear in the New Line Cinema project. The Roots were cast as a band performing in blackface, named ā€œThe Alabama Porch Monkeys.ā€

ā€œIn some interview he made a comment about how wack it was for us to do the movie Bamboozled with Spike Lee and ā€˜how you gonna call yourself The Roots and Black Thought or something and youā€™re portraying a group called The Alabama Porch Monkeys in Spike Leeā€™s movie with the ball and chain and all,'ā€ Black Thought said on The Combat Jack Show. ā€œNas was spazzing out on a lot of people during that point in time because he was losing his mom. He had actual beef during that time and this was just a comment he made about The Roots.ā€

Ahhhh, The Combat Jack Show. 'Hood looking.

Back