Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gillie: I F*cked One of Black Thought's B*tches

so corny.......

why would i want to smash another dudes chick when i have the platform and access of them dudes?

i never understood that shit.

id have three chicks in norway yall wont ever see and seven in kenya.

these niggas braggin about double dickin a chick?

smdh
Your wife knows about this sir?

tenor.gif

I heard beans smacked him for hoping out on some temple kids like he did us.....

You know how lame a nigga you gotta be to be known for going to college parties and shooting them up...??

Not nobody block.. You pulling the strap on college kids

I heard beans smacked him for hoping out on some temple kids like he did us.....

You know how lame a nigga you gotta be to be known for going to college parties and shooting them up...??

Not nobody block.. You pulling the strap on college kids
i always thought it was because of this

You're right about the Ras Kass but not about the roots.

Around the same time The Roots were given a role in Spike Lee’s controversial satire Bamboozled, Nas felt it was hypocritical for the hip-hop band, who’ve poked fun at rappers for selling out for corporate sponsorships, to appear in the New Line Cinema project. The Roots were cast as a band performing in blackface, named “The Alabama Porch Monkeys.”

“In some interview he made a comment about how wack it was for us to do the movie Bamboozled with Spike Lee and ‘how you gonna call yourself The Roots and Black Thought or something and you’re portraying a group called The Alabama Porch Monkeys in Spike Lee’s movie with the ball and chain and all,'” Black Thought said on The Combat Jack Show. “Nas was spazzing out on a lot of people during that point in time because he was losing his mom. He had actual beef during that time and this was just a comment he made about The Roots.”
Beans knocked him out? You got a video? Just seen they was on stage together
Beans knocked him out during all star weekend in philly I believe

man i'm tired of Gillie acting like he done shit other than drop a lukewarm mixtape every 5 years. This nigga always got come wit some hatin' ass shit about Philly rappers with better mic skills, better discographies, better careers. Still bragging about his street buzz back in the day like that shit wasn't during the CLINTON Administration.........rap equivalent of the grown dude still talmbout how nice he was at ball in High School.........."i woulda made the league if my knees held up"

Back