Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gillie da kid says all lives matter

Black people already run businesses and hire other black people. To get to where the Jews or Asians are how do we accomplish this?
Love us more than we hate them.

We need to stay buying from us.

If we cant find what we need from us...Someone needs to make a way to supply us.

Go out your way to support us.

Pay a bit extra to support us.
But the business owners must understand their place in this too. Can't be trying to get rich overnight with crazy pricing...But be fair.
Black owned banks must understand their place in investing in community programs and community businesses.

Moving as a unit, respecting the movement and make anyone outside of us work extra hard for us to consider buying from them.

Allow our money to circulate within the community.

Slowly we will Become self sufficient and self powered. And with that we can demand changes from the bottom up. And like someone else said..We can create politicians...That can try to influence change for us.

Also create our own currency.....Someone is already working on this. I think I posted it already.

And create and donate to a SuperPAC

Love us more than we hate them.

We need to stay buying from us.

If we cant find what we need from us...Someone needs to make a way to supply us.

Go out your way to support us.

Pay a bit extra to support us.
But the business owners must understand their place in this too. Can't be trying to get rich overnight with crazy pricing...But be fair.
Black owned banks must understand their place in investing in community programs and community businesses.

Moving as a unit, respecting the movement and make anyone outside of us work extra hard for us to consider buying from them.

Allow our money to circulate within the community.

Slowly we will Become self sufficient and self powered. And with that we can demand changes from the bottom up. And like someone else said..We can create politicians...That can try to influence change for us.

Also create our own currency.....Someone is already working on this. I think I posted it already.

And create and donate to a SuperPAC
I don’t wanna be argumentative so I’ll stop here for now. All of that does sound good though. Super PAC’s are great that is a start.

I don’t wanna be argumentative so I’ll stop here for now. All of that does sound good though. Super PAC’s are great that is a start.
I don't see it as argumentative.....You asking and I'm just giving my ideas. I'm not saying this the only way....It's ideas that can be built on or changed or fit only where it fits.
It's much more that needs to be done..But we as adults and black men need to lead the charge.

Fellas this is not the hill to die on. Gillie is beyond ignorant for saying that and the atrocities he's faced amongst his own are the by product of systematic racism and oppression, which is a whole different argument. BLM is fighting to end that oppression and systematic racism.

Gillie said some dumb ass shit and tried to rationalize it by placing the blame on his own people, that's self hate. Do not defend that nigga, he's in the wrong.
Very well said

Any opinion contrary to this one is wrong

Also, I hate the what about black on black violence.

It's one thing to come from white people.... But when black folk say it.... It really let's me know how out of touch they are.

In the past 5 years, I'll say about 6-7 niggaz been killed right outside my house. Either right on our block, down the street... Or right around the corner.

Enough that whenever the shit happens the next few days you can hear them outside, it's tough to find parking and the shit goes on all night.

Niggaz pull up in cars... Preachers set up little mics and speakers.... Neighborhood Activists show up....and it's a whole thing... Candle light vigils..... People saying stop the violence.... You hear niggaz talking about forcing shooters to turn themselves in..... Everybody talking about it gotta be a better way...

My one homeboy got shot like 11 times, and literally hugged his shooter at a vigil for another nigga...

Baltimore alone has no shoot debated designated burgers corners... They try to host cease fire weekends...which take A LOT of ground work and street work to do their best to curve this violence....

A lot of people complain about these groups having little too no effect... But they don't see the work. Cuz they not there.

When they talk about defunding the police.... These groups have NO MONEY and they putting their necks out there to stop street violence... And because I live in these streets I see their efforts...I saw them designate a corner as a safe corner cuz a kid got killed...

I went to cook outs done by these organizations in got areas where it's known that niggaz got beef and looking for bodies....

I mean it's Lot more... But my point is I know first hand that communities and black people very much care about black people being killed...

If you asking if black lives matter to black people either you ain't in the hood, or you don't give a fuck

I agree let’s start with what created the problem in the first place. Because as long as there are little to no resources in these densely populated areas that they funnel black people into crime will be prevalent.
Oh so you mean proximity?

Hmm

Memorial day weekend... Big ass cookout at the basketball ball court behind myself...

I forgot where we went that day... But it took a minute to find parking to my own house...I just had the family get out and walked up...

As it got dark it's still hella niggaz outside... So I finally went out there walked up to the court... Saw a few niggaz smoking and just asked what was up.... Was this a family cookout? What?

That was like naw.... All the niggaz on the corners just decided to get together and do something fun for the people around the way...

Now granted their idea of "fun for the community" was wild savage.... But the reality was... All these niggaz had all their bad ass kids outside... Niggaz had crabs, music, food... Shit was actually kind of cool. No fights. No shootings. Just the niggaz who normally would be considered the problem attempting to do something good....

I gave them their daps, and walked back to my house....

Like communities definitely give a fuck. But if you not there you ain't gonna see it.

Yea from the outside looking in most ppl in those areas just wanna make a living and get by. Also the police are different people in black hoods vs white hoods.

Also blacks shooting cops vs cops shooting blacks stats argument DOES NOT factor in cops harassing, profiling, unnecessary force against black ppl and no reports being made or reports falling on deaf ears n blind eyes.

High poverty leads to higher rate of crime. For any group of people.

High poverty 'hoods' exist in the first place thru red lining and segregation among so many other discriminatory practices.

It's not as black and white (no pun) as accountability vs nurture it's a combination, but if u look at the contributing factors to both u'll see the denominator is always racially influenced.

U put any group of ppl in those circumstances and the outcome more than likely repeats.

What trips me out is immigrants that I know personally who left their country due to some form of oppression come to America and look down on blacks as well. Like didn't u just come running from that and now u took on the mindset of the oppressors? They should know better.

Trips me out

Also, I hate the what about black on black violence.

It's one thing to come from white people.... But when black folk say it.... It really let's me know how out of touch they are.

In the past 5 years, I'll say about 6-7 niggaz been killed right outside my house. Either right on our block, down the street... Or right around the corner.

Enough that whenever the shit happens the next few days you can hear them outside, it's tough to find parking and the shit goes on all night.

Niggaz pull up in cars... Preachers set up little mics and speakers.... Neighborhood Activists show up....and it's a whole thing... Candle light vigils..... People saying stop the violence.... You hear niggaz talking about forcing shooters to turn themselves in..... Everybody talking about it gotta be a better way...

My one homeboy got shot like 11 times, and literally hugged his shooter at a vigil for another nigga...

Baltimore alone has no shoot debated designated burgers corners... They try to host cease fire weekends...which take A LOT of ground work and street work to do their best to curve this violence....

A lot of people complain about these groups having little too no effect... But they don't see the work. Cuz they not there.

When they talk about defunding the police.... These groups have NO MONEY and they putting their necks out there to stop street violence... And because I live in these streets I see their efforts...I saw them designate a corner as a safe corner cuz a kid got killed...

I went to cook outs done by these organizations in got areas where it's known that niggaz got beef and looking for bodies....

I mean it's Lot more... But my point is I know first hand that communities and black people very much care about black people being killed...

If you asking if black lives matter to black people either you ain't in the hood, or you don't give a fuck
Memorial day weekend... Big ass cookout at the basketball ball court behind myself...

I forgot where we went that day... But it took a minute to find parking to my own house...I just had the family get out and walked up...

As it got dark it's still hella niggaz outside... So I finally went out there walked up to the court... Saw a few niggaz smoking and just asked what was up.... Was this a family cookout? What?

That was like naw.... All the niggaz on the corners just decided to get together and do something fun for the people around the way...

Now granted their idea of "fun for the community" was wild savage.... But the reality was... All these niggaz had all their bad ass kids outside... Niggaz had crabs, music, food... Shit was actually kind of cool. No fights. No shootings. Just the niggaz who normally would be considered the problem attempting to do something good....

I gave them their daps, and walked back to my house....

Like communities definitely give a fuck. But if you not there you ain't gonna see it.

very interesting.

you said alot in these two post.

Watch this...how bout the acceptance of our lives being meaningless to us and being something that anyone can now flippantly discuss and become a mega star without it being a problem

So prominent that proximity dont matter and it becomes a clear minded choice being ok to talk about killing niggaz

You do know there's a system in place that keeps black folks conditioned and socialized to live this way. Stick them in overpopulated neighborhoods, flood those neighborhoods with liquor stores drugs, guns, a shitty school system to keep us ignorant plus an unfair justice system that lock up black folk at an alarming rate. Hence the term systematic racism.

Back