Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gillie da kid says all lives matter

I see alot of ppl saying goon talk when Black lives matter who co founded by a transgender n funded by George Soro a white devil. So yall keep hashtagging n saying that clown slogan if you want to. Want yall to say BLM when next time a motherfucka bout to pop ya fucking head off n put u in the dirt scream that BS before you get shot n see what happens

Damn, he really was Wayne's ghostwriter..

2xvlRlol6kD-q5aFQB9q9tkkaDWZ5a_2LT1gF2yWyrn_xHIST_Gq7Q5nXoLMZkQfqBg9lpun

Didn't he just sign to barstool? Makes sense smh

That move killed the quality of the show right there. Ever since they signed to them then I haven't watched one episode. Wallo always been the logical, humble and level headed one, more gifted in his craft. While Gillie used to mostly try to pump his own ego in his stories.
Wallo>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gillie

My bad if its been posted already.

He basically sayin "blk lives aint gone matter until they matter to all blk ppl." Which is true, but its more nuanced than that.

Blk on blk crime and sanctioned state violence against blk ppl are 2 different points. If ppl still can't see that then w/e

For the slow, again, the BLM movement and organization are not one and the same.
the point is the movement that we thought was about all black lives mattering
when its not its about trans and gays mattering and gaining economic status
they explain they agenda very clear on the site
for the so called slow lol

That move killed the quality of the show right there. Ever since they signed to them then I haven't watched one episode. Wallo always been the logical, humble and level headed one, more gifted in his craft. While Gillie used to mostly try to pump his own ego in his stories.
Wallo>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gillie
Facts

You and I were HEAVY on they pod but the bar stool move and cutting Devin out was the 2 worst moves they made. Haven't looked back since

have any of yall went to the website and read the what we believe in section
they are not for black lives its an lbgtqyz lol movement
they dont care about men
I see alot of ppl saying goon talk when Black lives matter who co founded by a transgender n funded by George Soro a white devil. So yall keep hashtagging n saying that clown slogan if you want to. Want yall to say BLM when next time a motherfucka bout to pop ya fucking head off n put u in the dirt scream that BS before you get shot n see what happens
Take yall asses back to the Mega thread and don't come back

You're so slow that you still don't get it. Sad.

You're not even wrong but most of us understand that already. Most of us say black lives matter as a matter of fact, not supporting the org

Gilly is spewing white supremacist rhetoric and that's why hes cancelled

omg this dude just keeps getting worse

how you gon talk about all the shit you did in the streets, knowing the risks, but then ask did your life matter when a dude tried to kill you

so innocent gillie was just walking up the block minding his business and for no other reason that him being black, a dude decided to kill him?

or this dumb shit about his nieces and nephews who are mixed and is only 50% of their lives supposed to matter....BLACK IS THE DOMINANT GENE YOU STUPID MOTHAFUCKA....

man get this nigga outta here

nothing worse than a dude who insists on doubling down and refusing to see the point. He beyond an apology at this point.

omg this dude just keeps getting worse

how you gon talk about all the shit you did in the streets, knowing the risks, but then ask did your life matter when a dude tried to kill you

so innocent gillie was just walking up the block minding his business and for no other reason that him being black, a dude decided to kill him?

or this dumb shit about his nieces and nephews who are mixed and is only 50% of their lives supposed to matter....BLACK IS THE DOMINANT GENE YOU STUPID MOTHAFUCKA....

man get this nigga outta here

nothing worse than a dude who insists on doubling down and refusing to see the point. He beyond an apology at this point.
whats crazy is i can now put a voice to this.......

Lovie Smith rubbing beard finger point.gif

He spoke facts

It's like alot of this pick me guys on social media using that lane to take advantage of damaged women. Saying a woman matter, and his point is, using that specific analogy.

You say women matter when their damaged at the ego or hands of other men, but they dont matter to you when you are the one doing it.

If women matter, then they should matter all the time, not just when they are affected by people that ain't you.

We should be just as moved and outraged by the violence in our own communities as we are when it's at the hands of some white guy.

Like those hicks that killed Ahmed Auberry, the rage and frustration felt by that..but when we kill each other..its just,.."damn..rip..we gotta do better, no no no, what yall dont peep is it ain't the guy that killed em, its part of a bigger secret society that wanted dude out the way"..

Nah, plain and simple a black man felt with hatred killed another black man..no spin..be upset about it

We have the capability to kill each other out of hatred as well and as of right now hatred within our own communities is at a all time high..

Just like Auberry was killed cause those hicks didnt feel like he belong there and hate niggaz..

Is just how today..maybe even at this very moment. Mad niggaz gone get killed for that same reason walking through the wrong hood

View attachment 315172

He spoke facts

It's like alot of this pick me guys on social media using that lane to take advantage of damaged women. Saying a woman matter, and his point is, using that specific analogy.

You say women matter when their damaged at the ego or hands of other men, but they dont matter to you when you are the one doing it.

If women matter, then they should matter all the time, not just when they are affected by people that ain't you.

We should be just as moved and outraged by the violence in our own communities as we are when it's at the hands of some white guy.

Like those hicks that killed Ahmed Auberry, the rage and frustration felt by that..but when we kill each other..its just,.."damn..rip..we gotta do better, no no no, what yall dont peep is it ain't the guy that killed em, its part of a bigger secret society that wanted dude out the way"..

Nah, plain and simple a black man felt with hatred killed another black man..no spin..be upset about it

We have the capability to kill each other out of hatred as well and as of right now hatred within our own communities is at a all time high..

Just like Auberry was killed cause those hicks didnt feel like he belong there and hate niggaz..

Is just how today..maybe even at this very moment. Mad niggaz gone get killed for that same reason walking through the wrong hood

wHaT aB0uT bLaCKkK oN BlAcKkK cR1mE?

Back