Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gillie da kid says all lives matter

My bad if its been posted already.

He basically sayin "blk lives aint gone matter until they matter to all blk ppl." Which is true, but its more nuanced than that.

Blk on blk crime and sanctioned state violence against blk ppl are 2 different points. If ppl still can't see that then w/e

He starts the second video saying that the first video was 4 years ago and that he's been currently supporting the movement. I stopped the video when he said he gave away 500 turkeys on Thanksgiving though.

You're not even wrong but most of us understand that already. Most of us say black lives matter as a matter of fact, not supporting the org

Gilly is spewing white supremacist rhetoric and that's why hes cancelled
But that causes confusion
Because a lot of us protesting is using Blm signs
Shirts and all
We giving it our energy and support
Without even knowing the history of the movement is all I’m saying
It was never meant to protect all black lives only a selective few
nigga on here acting like they cant read facts. facts are facts
they dont care about fee,ings lol
Can’t lead no horse to water
I just don’t like seeing blacks get played
Not even knowing who’s legitly rooting for us
The home is where the problem is
No fathers
And if so they not teaching the youth
much
And I’m stating facts not no damn opinion

Shirts and all
No fathers
much

You don't have to support the organization to support the black lives matter ideal/movement.
And just because you say black lives matter doesn't mean you are dismissing black on black crime.

All different things. One doesn't have to encompass all.

Last edited by a moderator:
He starts the second video saying that the first video was 4 years ago and that he's been currently supporting the movement. I stopped the video when he said he gave away 500 turkeys on Thanksgiving though.

LMAOOOOO

He also said he gives out toys on Christmas and he is not even Christian (claims he is Muslim).

Like niggas is giving out toys based on religion or some shit

Last edited:
Shirts and all
No fathers
much

Is this a 16?

I ain't a troll, that's my opinion because its rationally true, and that's it
you doing the exact same thing he doing in the video

you're refusing to see that your take on this particular matter is wrong

he didn't speak any facts

and the fact that this is an old video is even more telling because at no point as a black man, he should've had this opinion

you play the game of the streets, you accept the prizes that come with it

niggas only wanna be from the streets on records

you doing the exact same thing he doing in the video

you're refusing to see that your take on this particular matter is wrong

he didn't speak any facts

and the fact that this is an old video is even more telling because at no point as a black man, he should've had this opinion

you play the game of the streets, you accept the prizes that come with it

niggas only wanna be from the streets on records
Come on..theres plenty of niggaz that ain't playing the streets. Get killed by niggaz that do and niggaz will be like free the boy..

That kid TK that killed that driver..ooooooh when he get home..free da homie..

When mysone robbed that can driver..it was free mice..

Taxstone killed troy aves homie..its free tax

Them niggaz Rowdy and Bobby..you think they only ever victimized street niggaz?..but is oooooh I cant wait till bobby get home to restore the feeling free da boy..

That same feeling and niggaz losing their minds cause B.Taylor killers not in jail..

All I'm saying and Gillie is saying..you cant have it both ways..you can ignore the ramifications of it on one end because the victim of the acts were hurt by subject that held the same skin color..then lose your mind about it at other times..

That's accepting personally that you believe that white people are better than you so when they kill you it means more..at the same time accepting that when you kill you it means next to nothing ..

But go head cause I'm not sure where you guys dont understand this..I understand yall, I'm saying yall ain't seeing the bigger picture cause yall obsessed with how white supremacy makes yall feel about shit

Come on..theres plenty of niggaz that ain't playing the streets. Get killed by niggaz that do and niggaz will be like free the boy..

That kid TK that killed that driver..ooooooh when he get home..free da homie..

When mysone robbed that can driver..it was free mice..

Them niggaz Rowdy and Bobby..you think they only ever victimized street niggaz?..but is oooooh I cant wait till bobby get home to restore the feeling free da boy..

Thar same feeling and niggaz losing their minds cause B.Taylor killers not in jail..

All I'm saying and Gillie is saying..you cant have it both ways..you can ignore the ramifications of it on one end because the victim of the acts where hurt by subject that held the same skin color..then lose your mind about it at other times..

That's accepting personally that you believe that white people are better than you so when they kill you it means more..at the same time accepting that when you kill you it means next to nothing ..

But go head cause I'm not sure where you guys dont understand this..I understand yall, I'm saying yall ain't seeing the bigger picture cause yall obsessed with how white supremacy makes yall feel about shit
BLM = police brutality unaccounted for

Fuck all that other shit b

Blacks kill blacks because of proximity

Same as why whites kill whites

Hispanics kill Hispanics

People not just waking up one day deciding to kill Gillie for no apparent reason
Yall keep quoting that proximity shit like it excuse anything...if I live wit my girl and beat her cause shes in proximity wit me..that dont make it cool

Yall keep quoting that proximity shit like it excuse anything...if I live wit my girl and beat her cause shes in proximity wit me..that dont make it cool
Who said it was an excuse?

You keep asking what about black on black crime and we in here telling you it's no different than white on white crime, Hispanics on Hispanics crime and you keep talking about some other shit.

People have already told you why white people love to say what about black on black crime and you still not getting it.

@Hellczar already asked you have you never seen the marches and protests about black on black crime by black organizers. No one is just ignoring that issue, however, if you eliminate the main causes why those crimes exist in the first place and give everyone a level playing field, you really think people just still gonna be killing people because they have the same skin tone?

Back