Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gillie da kid says all lives matter

When I was a kid I had a coach at the boys and girls club..

We had a basketball team..he taught us three important lessons..

1.when it came time to choose a Jersey he removed 33, 23, 10, 17, 32, all of the numbers of notable players. He said dont be the next jordan be the 1st you.

2.when we worked out he took us jogging through affluent neighborhoods. He told us it was because he wanted us to feel like we belonged anywhere.

3.when we jogged and someone got tired we ran in place till that person was ready to go. At first we would clown the person for making us run in place. But he said dont clown that man, tell him we got him till hes ready. First we did it as a joke, then it became a chore, then it became a habit.

This coach of mine was a black man that volunteered his time, to bless us with jewels of life. Ion dont fear white men like alot of yall do

I cant front. Some mental gems in this post

When I was a kid I had a coach at the boys and girls club..

We had a basketball team..he taught us three important lessons..

1.when it came time to choose a Jersey he removed 33, 23, 10, 17, 32, all of the numbers of notable players. He said dont be the next jordan be the 1st you.

2.when we worked out he took us jogging through affluent neighborhoods. He told us it was because he wanted us to feel like we belonged anywhere.

3.when we jogged and someone got tired we ran in place till that person was ready to go. At first we would clown the person for making us run in place. But he said dont clown that man, tell him we got him till hes ready. First we did it as a joke, then it became a chore, then it became a habit.

This coach of mine was a black man that volunteered his time, to bless us with jewels of life. Ion dont fear white men like alot of yall do

That actually awesome why your ass don’t never share any good stories like that. Got us thinking you only see darkness an shit. Last line was a joke tho

Back