Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fuckin

with

this

movie!

As someone that has never seen a single episode of Stranger Things I wholeheartedly give nary a fuck if there are parallels between that show and this movie.

This shit looks dope and I'm gonna see it opening week.

Especially since if you really wanted to critique ST, you can say it's just suckn off ALL the horror & sci-fi films and tv from the 80's.

tt0089114-1.jpg

220px-Flightofnavigatorpost.jpg

220px-Time_bandits.jpg

5877498_so.jpg

and whole lotta other flicks (Neverending Story, Labyrinth, Firestarter, Poltergeist, etc)

Th3 trailer has a horror movie vibe. It doesn't feel comedic like a ghost usted movie usually does. Most of the original cast is retu4ning except for the late Harold ramis and Rick Moran is so it should stick to formula this trailer is just a misdirection

2 definitely wasn’t trash

2 wasn't as good as the first one, but it was a decent flick.

I worked at Hardee's in high school when GB2 came out and they had a kids meal tie in. They had these lil proton pack toys that made sounds from the movie. I swiped all of them from the store and kept 'em in a box for years. When we were moving from Michigan to AZ in 03 I ran across 'em again. Batteries were still good, shit made all the sounds perfectly and erruhthang. Sold all 4 as a set on Ebay for $100 and sold the three extra white joints I had for $30 each.

Back