Welcome To aBlackWeb

but the last one wasn't good tho... and it wasn't because the cast was female... it just wasn't a good movie.... to me anyway

I mean mehhh... it wasn't the best. It had it moments.

But people already went in wit a negative view b4 the movie even went into production. So it was doomed the instant they released it.

I mean mehhh... it wasn't the best. It had it moments.

But people already went in wit a negative view b4 the movie even went into production. So it was doomed the instant they released it.

I mean didnt the same folks that were bitching about a female ghostbusters cast intersect with the same people that bitched about Wonder Woman.... or the same folks that bitched about Captain Marvel?

Those movies were still decent and still did numbers and weren't "doomed" based on the same buncha salty ass dudes that hate women and dont want to see them in movies.

I mean didnt the same folks that were bitching about a female ghostbusters cast intersect with the same people that bitched about Wonder Woman.... or the same folks that bitched about Captain Marvel?

Those movies were still decent and still did numbers and weren't "doomed" based on the same buncha salty ass dudes that hate women and dont want to see them in movies.

Naw. WW and Captain Marvel didn't get the same kinda vitriol that the all female GB cast got.

Like I said, folks bitched about the movie b4 the script was even finished. Then it just continued after that. Hell...them same salty azzz dudes you mentioned, some of them were on the IC when that thread 1st got made. Lol

Naw. WW and Captain Marvel didn't get the same kinda vitriol that the all female GB cast got.

Like I said, folks bitched about the movie b4 the script was even finished. Then it just continued after that. Hell...them same salty azzz dudes you mentioned, some of them were on the IC when that thread 1st got made. Lol

Word? I remember folks on this very site saying Captain Marvel was going to be the beginning of the end for the MCU and how DARE marvel make a female character that can stand up to Thanos lol.

I can only speak for me though. I went into this movie with no expectations.. I just wanted a good flick to watch and this one just aint measure up for me.

If this new one turns out to be trash... i'll say the same

Anybody saying the last female one was good I know isn't really invested in the GB brand. Nothing about them being females was an issue it was the stupid writing and look.

I bet we're at least 5 years away from a Matrix re-boot/re-interpretation

You was slightly off w/ the years but...

8N9QWc.gif

I was ready to hate because I loved the last GB reboot but this look raw as hell

Im here for it

Don't be in here slandering the female version either!

Back