Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yhe original Ghostbusters wasn't even all that for all of this lol

ScratchyLegitimateGoat-small.gif

Yeah yall tripping first Ghostbusters is a classic. One of the movies that stuck with me as a kid to an adult. Ivan Reitman did the first and apparently his son is doing this one, exicted as fuck.

That all female one was so fucking trash Im glad they trying to cover up that last taste. I showed my 7yr old niece the original and she loved it always singing the song and asking to watch it. Me and my girl took her to see the female cast one....she asked if we could leave halfway through the movie. Lol

Last edited:
Me beef with Ghostbusters II as a kid was that it was beat for beat the same as the first. They have to win the city over, the 3rd act includes a large moving figure plowing through the city etc.

After The Real Ghostbusters cartoon that was mad disappointing. I liked it more as the years went by especially because everything Bill Murray does and say in it is fucking hilarious. Harold Ramis' Egon gets a lot of good moments too.

This is still one of the funniest scenes ever to me

If you don't get why that's funny you'll never get Ghostbusters.

Is it nostalgia if a movie gets funnier as you get oldef cause you start getting more and more jokes in it? didn't think so. Sometimes well written movies are just well written. Which is especially hard for comedy. If you don't get it it's ok. That humor is not for everybody but that first movie deserves all the praise it gets.

I've never heard anyone bring most of those movies up

In all your years you ain't never heard these movies brought up. The Goonies, Home Alone, Lost Boys, Terminator, Robocop (OG), Alien, Predator.

tenor.gif

I'l admit , I just saw The Goonies for the first time a few months ago, but I've known about the movie since I was a lil ass kid b.

Last edited:
In all your years you ain't never heard this movies brought up. The Goonies, Home Alone, Lost Boys, Terminator, Robocop (OG), Alien, Predator.

tenor.gif

I'l admit , I just saw The Goonies for the first time a few months ago, but I've known about the movie since I was a lil ass kid b.

I erased some of those movies out your post cause I seen them. I never heard of Space balls, meat balls and Goonies. Those shits sound like they would be corny

Back