Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Ghost of Tsushima

Watching the feet don't do nothing for me, I'm still 50/50

feet don’t move when they flinch. If you watching their upper body they gon get you with the pump fake more often than not.

but if you watch for when that front foot move you get em every time.

at least I do. I don’t even see the pump fakes anymore.

I gotta take back what I said about the game not having a lock on feature. After I learned some new attacks and shit I think it’s actually perfect for how the combat system works. I like that you don’t get trapped into any animations.
The dodge/parry mechanic is smooth as shit when you get the timing down.
Still wish you could zoom the camera out a bit more tho.

I think I only really did about 5-6 story missions just so I could get the samurai armor rest of the time I side questing and stacking resources. Got my Katana upgraded as far as it could go for now. Not sure how far it goes up if it even goes beyond level 5, but I feel powerful as shit already

Did y’all spare or kill the uncle? I spared him

I’m gonna run this again in black and white with English subs down the line when I’m ready for a second playthrough on harder difficulty.

Did y’all spare or kill the uncle? I spared him

I’m gonna run this again in black and white with English subs down the line when I’m ready for a second playthrough on harder difficulty.
I kept him alive

I started another play through trying to not to play like the ghost, it's not happening though

Just downloaded this morning, played for bout 5 hours, shit is dope as fuck so far and gotdamn@these graphics this shit is gorgeous, i find myself just riding around admiring all that scenery lol really into the side missions as well, normally i barely fuck with them shits but im into them so far mainly cause im tryna explore things like crazy

This shit got crazy boring and repetitive for me about halfway through. Also for some reason I never really gave a shit about the story or the people and would find myself just zoning out when there was dialogue.

This shit got crazy boring and repetitive for me about halfway through. Also for some reason I never really gave a shit about the story or the people and would find myself just zoning out when there was dialogue.
LOU2 >>> this game.

The incels have made sure to shit on last of us and declare got as the best game of ps4.

This game was great but mad repetitive, especially the side missions

Y’all beat this shit already?! Y’all be rushing through these games. I’m still barely in act 2.

niggas fly through these games in a week like “no replay value” lol

like damn nigga y’all consume these games like my dog eat his food, don’t even take time to enjoy the flavor

Back